• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Deleting my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I can find no option for deleting my account :confused:

As it is, I'd like to make a new start, if possible - if not I can only drift away...

DeletedUser2456

Im not sure what you mean.
1)Would You like to delete your account and start all over?
2) delete your account in general?
-----
1) When you login you can select a brand new world and you can start all over.
2) You are unable to delete your account at this time.

DeletedUser276

Multi accounting in any form is still multi accounting. I will be starting multi account sweeps this weekend and clearing them out. Please do not start a multi account or log into any multi account from this day forward. Anyone I catch multi accounting unfortunately I have to do what I am told to do.

I figured I would give fair warning at this point.

as for the OP you cannot delete your account at this time. This is due to a bunch of things.. I will lay out a couple.

1. It just hasnt been coded to restart your account yet since this is a beta version. People shouldnt be restarting.
2. People restarting can shuffle their neighborhoods to get into a neighborhood with buds (while I dont see an issue with this at current time it messes with the player organization in the game. Next update will change that.
3. Since diamonds are spendable on all servers people can restart on 2 servers and get the diamond rewards on their 3rd account then rinse and repeat taking advantage of the system.

There are of course other reasons but in time they will be corrected and people should be able to reset accounts. But that wont be for a while. Now if you want to restart the best bet is to just start on a new world. If your playing all 3 worlds and want to restart... well I dont think I need to elaborate on that :D

DeletedUser276

Ingame Rules should be posted on Monday. You can read about shared internet connections there.

Status
Not open for further replies.