• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Deleted from game

DeletedUser

I went to log in today only to find that my registration was gone and they said they had no record of me. When I re-registered they treated me as a first time player!!! Help......where did my game go as I had progressed pretty far and don't want to start over!

DeletedUser

I went to log in today only to find that my registration was gone and they said they had no record of me. When I re-registered they treated me as a first time player!!! Help......where did my game go as I had progressed pretty far and don't want to start over!

Are you sure you had the right playername and password when you tried to login to your old account, and was it on http://en.forgeofempires.com/ or http://us.forgeofempires.com/ ?

If all those details are correct, you may need to contact Support to locate your old account. It should still be there, but your city may have been reset.

DeletedUser4089

I have seen quite a few players with this issue today, and indeed it was a redirect problem. So as Hippo says, check on the US market version.

DeletedUser

Yes today for some reason this has been an issue, it seems many .us players are being directed to this server, kim.

DeletedUser

Ah, so that's why there were so many people going 'Where's my city?'

DeletedUser

yes there was an issue i believe with the redirect and so were all coming here, kim