• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Great Buildings Delete GB contributors

• Thread starter DeletedUser11930
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This game forum is full of biased moderators who play the game and help out their in game friends and i believe that the forum should not be moderated by people who play the worlds a their connection to other game players influences their decision making progress
What's this got to do with the price of bread? The response to your idea is overwhelmingly negative, and only one moderator voted on it. What is the connection you've drawn there? A moderators vote counts the same as every other player, no more and no less. I've seen no evidence otherwise, have you? Why is that some people feel the need to blame their poorly received ideas on a conspiracy theory against them? Can it not just be that your ideas are not good? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser100674

People who are not benefiting from the Arc bonuses are doing so because of their own decisions. They chose not to get the Arc, they chose not to dedicate their time to levelling it up.
That's like me saying it's unfair that a neighbour that attacks me always wins because his Zeus is level 80. I want his GB nerfed because I haven't been smart enough to raise my own GBs.
The people who reap the rewards do so because they put in the time and effort, if you want those rewards too, then you put in that effort.
Unfortunately this is not happening purely to well established players in higher eras. I have recently started playing in another world and one player has a level 67 Arc and the guy is in EMA. He is not the only one in that neighbourhood with a high level Arc. How does that work? People within that EMA neighbourhood looking for FPs, BPs and medals in order to progress are well and truly stuffed. This guy and his like are controlling more or less every GB in that neighbourhood and beyond. Surely that can't be healthy for the game?
A reward cap, era restriction or some sort of GB ownership control needs to be introduced as this is sheer lunacy.
If I were a new player and in my first world just starting out I would not be hanging around long after being bent over and shafted several times by somebody who just happens to be in the right guild to get the BPs and a bump start required for Arc. No effort required other than that.

DeletedUser12146

Unfortunately this is not happening purely to well established players in higher eras. I have recently started playing in another world and one player has a level 67 Arc and the guy is in EMA. He is not the only one in that neighbourhood with a high level Arc. How does that work? People within that EMA neighbourhood looking for FPs, BPs and medals in order to progress are well and truly stuffed. This guy and his like are controlling more or less every GB in that neighbourhood and beyond. Surely that can't be healthy for the game?
A reward cap, era restriction or some sort of GB ownership control needs to be introduced as this is sheer lunacy.
If I were a new player and in my first world just starting out I would not be hanging around long after being bent over and shafted several times by somebody who just happens to be in the right guild to get the BPs and a bump start required for Arc. No effort required other than that.
Still, that guy worked HARD to get the arc up and he deserves to take all good spots in the hood.

DeletedUser96901

who cares
after 2 weeks he would be in another neighborhood

and btw:
how can a level 67 Arc be number one in any GB of an EMA neighborhood and control other players GB ?

the EMA neighbors have GB below 10
the reward in those GB is 10%. with Arc about 19%

so where does those players win the first place?
remember: with less than 19% of the needed FP of a level or he doesn't make profit
only in GB where the owner makes almost everything and that owner is happy that a high arc helps

so why do player complain about those Arcs in the neighborhood controlling everything ?
they can only be profitable in GBs where the owner will be happy about the help

so how do we solve the problem that high arc steals the first place in GBs where the owner makes almost the complete level:
owners can't donate to their own GB anymore. problem solved :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11930

Why should i have to change my city constantly why shouldn't i have total control whom i allow within my GB's
After all this is supposed to be my city and therefore if i choose to deny someone access to its GB's i should be able to do so

DeletedUser96901

Why should i have to change my city constantly why shouldn't i have total control whom i allow within my GB's
why is this control STILL after players already have donated

you want control: that is fine
then control from the beginning:
people ask for permission and after that they can start donating

because if you don't control from the beginning why should you have control later ?

After all this is supposed to be my city and therefore if i choose to deny someone access to its GB's i should be able to do so
sorry but this idea is not about deny access to your GBs

so if you want to deny access to your buildings you can suggest that idea and you will get many +1