• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Delete Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96716

How do i delete my account i know longer want my email to be linked to this community or i also dont want to go through the hassle of making new email then changing it to that, It should be an option like in other games to delete account.

Reason for this is admins wrongly giving me a warning over an incident in chat just because he got all his Bum friends to hit that report button, which wrongly using it should leed to a warning to all of them but doubt that would happen.

If you keep your chat logs then i would very much like a copy emailed to me you have my email address as its linked to this bad community.

I know there is some good people here but i wish the admins would look into what happened instead of sending these warnings out willy nilly just because people abused the report button.

Many thanks and good bye.

DeletedUser16026

Contact support regarding the warning and deleting your account. If you're receiving promotional emails on your email box, then you can unsubscribe in any of those. There should be a link in there somewhere, usually at the bottom.

http://support.innogames.de/login/to/game/foe/market/en

P.S. All chat logs are reviewed by the moderators, nothing's imposed just because other players report it.

DeletedUser96716

Then the admin needs sacking because i can remember the conversation that happened very clearly!

And where is support?

DeletedUser276

12:45: mr blue playdoh: igored him dont want to see butt holes thanks

well that looks like you insulted another player and swore.. though you tried to change it so its not the blatant term its still there.

if your interested in deleting your account please contact ingame support and ask them how.

Also we dont allow discussion of mod actions go in public so I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.