• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Defense Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I Have a statue of Zeus at level 10 and deal castle at level 2, when i go to manage army and put my cursor over attacking units they state defense + 50% and Attack plus 50%, But when i go to the defending units these state defense +20%

I was under the impression that the defense should now be 50% + 20% and not just 20% as it states in the defense tab

Please clarify?

attack + defense Bonus.jpg
defense bonus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6539

Statue of Zeus gives bonus ONLY to you attacking units not to defending too, so +20% is correct.

DeletedUser

@ Hint, well i certainly don't feel that i get a 50% benefit when attacking

DeletedUser

anyway with 50% defensive and attack fighting 4 canons and 2 muskets + 2 heavy infantry there is no way i should lose 4 rangers, i hit the same yesterday and lost nothing, something is seriously wrong

DeletedUser

Hey Zaradna,

Apart from not having used the template, your OP is actually faulty as explained by hint and TRMASTER.

As for your last post, that is perhaps debatable in the Game Discussions where other players may shed light on what may have happened or confirm that the buff is not active, in which case you'll need to create a seperate bug report conform the correct template: Bug Resolve Suggestions and Bug Report Template
Tip: Battle screenshots with numbers would help your case in that report.

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.