• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

defending units take wounds

DeletedUser

For the second time in a week, I was attacked and my knight(s) took wounds. They are never on offense, so I am sure of this.

Yesterday (july 25), I defended my city and two knights and a crossbow were heavily damaged and took hours to repair. This seems to be a fairly routine event now. I'd guess five or six times (out of 10 or so defenses)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser65

that shouldn't happen, could you perhaps get a friend/neighbor to attack you to confirm for sure its a defence related injury(im not doubting you saying they were not used in offense but as my lebrecaun friend says "to be sure to be sure")

DeletedUser

I'm on Cirgard.
I noticed this earlier but can't remember if it was bronze or iron age troops, doesn't currently happen.
It showed up some times after I had been attacked. It was only certain troops not all.

DeletedUser

well, it currently happens. And yes, it's only my knights that have retained damage.

DeletedUser2223

My defensive army successfully repelled an attack, but it had left two units wounded when I came online..
I play on Arvahall.

DeletedUser

I am also currently experiencing this problem with my bronze age units. I have slingers and throwers and both are taking damage but only when I successfully defend. If I lose the units remain undamaged. Also, I have to move the damaged units into the unit pool and out of defense or they wont heal and while my slinger did eventually heal, it took a lot longer than the time it should have (about 3.5hrs, health was only 1/3 damaged). My thrower is still not healed after about 6hrs (he was damaged by half health). I submitted a support ticket. Didn't there use to be a template of some kind under bugs for reporting on the forum? I can't seem to find it!!

DeletedUser

Thanks Mink. Why is it under Archive? Isn't that the section of old and/or resolved issues? Also when I copied the link it took me to a thread in the Grepolis forum?? HA-HA, i just read the HTML code and it even says Grepolis in it, maybe that's why its archived!!! lol

DeletedUser

doorsey is correct: if you lose a battle, no units show as damaged. It only happens when you successfully defend, and then, not every time.

DeletedUser

i recently (15min ago) noticed that my troops took damage from successful defending my city.

DeletedUser

i think that could be a "feature" as you could form a team to break down the defense of a bigger player bit by bit. :-)

DeletedUser

I sucessfully defended too today and 2 units lost health. Its not much fun as it takes about a day for one unit to regenerate. If more people would do that - i have no chance of keeping any defense.

DeletedUser

Getting this as well every time a neighbour has attacked me since the merge, on Arvahall (not sure about the other servers).

DeletedUser

Got again after successfully defended - 2 more longbows lost health.

DeletedUser

I submitted a support ticket which is now reading answered but don't know what was done as there was no information that was passed to me as to what was done.

DeletedUser1081

I submitted a support ticket which is now reading answered but don't know what was done as there was no information that was passed to me as to what was done.

someone may have clicked the wrong button, Doorsey - it happens even in the best families! can you reply to it (as in asking what answer you were supposed to have gotten)? so that it goes back to "open" status?

DeletedUser2047

Not just knights but also other horsemen. Also, not only on a successful defence. I just got my city plundered and to add insult to injury, look at the attached...
defensive wounds.jpg

Drama-Queen

Corporal
Ah Lord Zena... I am being hit by you almost daily..:); it says you plundered, but most of the time I cannot see/notice anything plundered.. so drop me line I am just curious.. did you pludered every time you hit me?