• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

defenders now losing health when attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser653

Just seen that i have been attacked and when checking what troops i had left defending i can see that they have lost health.

There must be an update where heath points when defending are lost. A good change but things like this really should be published on the forum not left to chance that someone spots it.

But good change.

DeletedUser

Are you sure they were not hurt when you placed them to defend from a battle you started?

DeletedUser1081

?! "good" change? :eek:
with that nitwit AI in charge of my gallant defense army?! :eek: :eek:
no WAY is it fair if they now lose health points!

DeletedUser276

they dont lose health points. The previous post was correct. he placed them there injured and came back to them and went uh oh they lost health.

DeletedUser

they dont lose health points. The previous post was correct. he placed them there injured and came back to them and went uh oh they lost health.

I too noticed this and came to the conclusion that some Units in the Army Pool are bugged - as in not displaying Health properly. This is a fairly major issue, so I assume it've been posted in the Bug Reports already.

However, in case it haven't;

Some units in the Army Pools will display that they have 100% Health, but when you actually start the Fight, they're damaged. I believe this could also be connected to what happened to his units.

DeletedUser276

Maybe. I am looking into it anyways. Usually do when I get something like this to be on the safe side. So far I havent seen anything.

DeletedUser

Surely they should have returned back to full health when he returned to them.

DeletedUser

Maybe. I am looking into it anyways. Usually do when I get something like this to be on the safe side. So far I havent seen anything.

What I meant was, the units looked like they had full health. But in fact they really didn't.

I also noticed relogging fixes this issue, so it's possible that it could be due to my Browser. Opera isn't very compatible with stuff...

DeletedUser

it would be really bad if defending units get killed in AI battle. it's totally unfair.

if defending units MUST die then a way to make it fair is if the attacker loses goods to the defender if he fails. don't think this has never happened it history. to this day, when attacking armies retreat or are defeated they leave a ton of loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.