• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Deal Castle - no diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just finished researching the tech tree few hours before the implementation of GB. Right about time :)

Anyway, that's to say that i am quite advanced in the game with Gamble roof houses,tobaco plantations, wiremills, trading companies, musket range, field guns and the whole package. I have upgraded most buildings and explored the whole map.

I have not bought diamonds in the game so far.
Today, 10 days since the great buildings were implemented, i constructed Deal Castle. I managed to get 7 different blue prints and used quest diamonds to get the last two (mainly because i couldn't wait). Of course, i have 5-6 other BP of different buildings and 3 duplicates from Deal Castle as well.

But that's to say that while i may have been lucky than most, it is possible to have a GB without diamonds in as early as 10 days.

Yay......:)

DeletedUser3315

Well done! (although not technically correct as you still spent 400 diamonds - i had already spend my quest diamonds on extensions before the release of GB's). I believe that the only players who manage to build GB's in the next few weeks will be the players who have finished the tech tree (or those from earlier ages who sacrifice tech tree progression) and can therefore use their forge points supporting existing great buildings to pick up blue prints (i'm assuming thats what you did - you surely didnt get them all through random drops from pol / mot?!)

Even so - good going.

DeletedUser3157

Well done. I think out of people I've heard of, Ironman prolly is the winner in that cathegory as he managed to collect 8 of his BPs without diamonds and got his Deal Castle built 2 days ago. I myself have been sitting on 7 Zeus BPs for 2 days with no luck and so has my guild-mate. But should I win 2 BPs from my current level up compeltition that should end in few hours, I will have 50-50 odds again of getting a 8th, then buying the 9th and getting my own GP up :)

DeletedUser

Well done! (although not technically correct as you still spent 400 diamonds - i had already spend my quest diamonds on extensions before the release of GB's).

Yeah, i was meaning to say without spending a dime. :)

I actually got 5 from polishing/motivating/plundering. Got two from donation. Got 1 duplicate from winter quest and two duplicate from donation.
Funny enough, i never got a single BP of the other colonial building.

DeletedUser7719

really 5 from motivating and polishing? After ten days, I got 4 BPs from doing that to 78 guildies everyday (only 2 were the same and 1 was a duplicate :mad:) [first time using mad emocon]

Status
Not open for further replies.