• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Dead end Quest: Infiltrate the Army

DeletedUser

Mr. Silvertongue asks me to infiltrate 5 sectors edit: EAST of Cuttingham. I'd love to to that, the only problem is: Mr. Silvertongue came up with this brilliant idea long after I had conquered this province. And as there's no button to decline this task, I guess that's one out of two questlines on a dead end street :/

34pjk1t.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

... isn't it asking you to infiltrate sectors of the province east of Cuttingham?

DeletedUser

oh, ok, but I've conquered that one as well. In fact, I have conquered ALL provinces. Sorry for the confusion here.

DeletedUser1081

the earlier unskippable quests of that sort recognize what we've already accomplished so i reckon this one is supposed to as well. the "beauty of the HMA" quest should as well. a major part of the charm of this game is that there are so many ways to proceed, and if things like this start trying to force us all to move along the same path at the same pace, it's a serious drag.

DeletedUser

Has this issue been solved?? I am stuck on this as well and I even tried infiltrating other provinces east of Cuttingham but it didn't work. It only worked on the one province.

Any help with this would be appreciated!

DeletedUser1081

cycnus, please submit an in-game support request, and they'll fix it for you.
to do that, right-click anywhere on your main village screen, choose "support" from the pop-up menu and follow the cues from there.

DeletedUser1184

Any joy?
I'm in exactly the same position, surely and already conquered sector shouldn't be on he list in the first place, but they are!

DeletedUser1081

Dominik, please do exactly the same thing as advised above.

DeletedUser1184

will be a shame if they just make it skipable as 18000 supplies are not to be sneezed at.

DeletedUser

Send in the support tickets if you are having this issue. We will make sure it is taken care of.

Thanks everyone.

DeletedUser1184

Do we have any idea how long this is likely to take to resolve as its kinda got me stuck regarding quests.

DeletedUser

It will be fixed as soon as we get to the ticket. So as soon as you can submit, we can then begin to work on it. Thanks.