• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Login Bonus Feedback

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
With the overwhelming feedback of 3 players liking the log in bonus, providing no futher details, one not liking the requirement to log out for the bonus.

Everyone else complaining about the buff bar and not understanding or liking the A/B test guessing it'll be a while if they're waiting for actual feedback.

Must be some high value feedback requirement to annoy even one player for that amount of actual feedback.

Knight of ICE

With the overwhelming feedback of 3 players liking the log in bonus, providing no futher details, one not liking the requirement to log out for the bonus.

Everyone else complaining about the buff bar and not understanding or liking the A/B test guessing it'll be a while if they're waiting for actual feedback.

Must be some high value feedback requirement to annoy even one player for that amount of actual feedback.

Feedback comes from more places than just this forum.

Deleted member 127677

Is that accounting for why things get pushed through even after Beta hates something?

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
I am so sorry but did I miss the announcement for this new feature within this thread?

So according to this:

This feature is activated for some mobile players and i am one of them. So then why would the Moderator ICE stated that it's not out yet? It shows how much you really know what's going on.

Last edited:

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
No, it shows that you did not read the thread you linked, specifically this part:
Please note that this change will not be activated for every player yet. For more information, we invite you to read our post on the AB tests in Forge of Empires here.
It's not out yet precisely because it is available only to some players, and not to all. Once the testing is complete it will either be removed or - more likely - made available to all.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I am so sorry but did I miss the announcement for this new feature within this thread?

So according to this:

This feature is activated for some mobile players and i am one of them. So then why would the Moderator ICE stated that it's not out yet? It shows how much you really know what's going on.

Because they are correct, it's not out yet, it's in A/B testing.

If not everyone has something and it's being tested it's not out yet. So your post in response to:

When will this be rolled out and allow us all to receive this reward?

Was incorrect as it's in testing and its not allowing all to receive the reward.

Someone is showing how much they really dont know what's going on, However this time it's not ICE.

I am one of those that have been chosen for the Daily Log in Bonus.

For just logging in to your city you get a daily gift and if you log in daily then every 7 days you get an extra gift. It takes no effort and must admit, I quite like the offer of getting something just to log in daily, something I do anyway.

It gets a big thumbs up from me and hope it is rolled out to everyone.

Dead-Eye

General
The daily gifts lack any real significance. Nor do the weeklies. A collect all button to use at the end of the 28 days would be nice. It would allow me to completely ignore this and only have to give it one tap a month.

Knight of ICE

The daily gifts lack any real significance. Nor do the weeklies. A collect all button to use at the end of the 28 days would be nice. It would allow me to completely ignore this and only have to give it one tap a month.

If the gifts have no real significance , why a collect all button? If you don't want them ignore them. You would even save yourself that one tap every 28 days.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I am one of those that have been chosen for the Daily Log in Bonus.

For just logging in to your city you get a daily gift and if you log in daily then every 7 days you get an extra gift. It takes no effort and must admit, I quite like the offer of getting something just to log in daily, something I do anyway.

It gets a big thumbs up from me and hope it is rolled out to everyone.
You like getting something just for logging in each day? You already get that with the Castle System rewards. This new additional set of rewards is just another waste of time, space and programming.

You like getting something just for logging in each day? You already get that with the Castle System rewards. This new additional set of rewards is just another waste of time, space and programming.
From your answer it is obvious you are not one of the ones trailing it. So, with the Castle System, you get One Off Rewards, when you go up a level, and Permanent Rewards for the duration of that Level. They only change when you go up a Level and look how many times you have to collect not only the points but the bonus as well. Plus the Castle is a Permanent fixture in the city. With the Daily Log you get a new reward every day and an extra one every 7 days. Plus, once you click the collect button the option vanishes from your screen, next seen the following day, I,e. Not a permanent fixture, like the castle.

So, yes, I like getting something for just Logging in.

Last edited: