• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily Challenge-complex negotiation requires diamonds straight up

QueenNicky

Private
Haven't been playing long, have noticed that the Daily challenge requires diamonds to play the negotiation straight away without free turns. Maybe that is the way it is? I don't know, wouldn't have thought so though.

Dizzyness

Private
putting this quest in event quests gives old players an advantage over new ones and forces them to give real money, the game should be fun and even though the internet is full of such games I wonder why you are trying to ruin nice game

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The game is fun, and nobody is forced to do anything. Daily challenges are not always going to be completed by everyone - especially by those that are very new to the game. Same with the special Events - they are not meant for a brand new player to be able to obtain the nicest new shiny thing - but rather give them an idea how things work and prepare them for a future event. Crying and whining because you do not understand is not the way to do anything - since you are here, you have access to the internet - USE the internet to learn and understand if you can fully comprehend how the game works by itself. Plenty of resources and tips on multiple sites throught the 'web (just like any game in existance - they all have sites and places to learn things - the more popular the game, the more resources that can be found).

Knight of ICE

putting this quest in event quests gives old players an advantage over new ones and forces them to give real money, the game should be fun and even though the internet is full of such games I wonder why you are trying to ruin nice game

The Daily Challenge has nothing to do with event quests.

Dizzyness

Private
The Daily Challenge has nothing to do with event quests.
i have event quest - slove this moderate negotiation
1645993497401.png
1645993497401.png

Yes, old players have an advantage over new players. Is that so strange? Old players have built up strength and resources maybe over years. New players can't achieve things in the game as easily as old players. The game is well balanced though and can be a challenge for old players as well.
You're not forced to do anything in the game or spend money if you don't want to. Some players have played for years without spending any money.
Patience is key. Especially for new players. It's not a fast paced game. It's meant to be played over a long long time; years. Go slow, build up the city, stockpile resources. No need to rush research or continent map. Aid everyone to get coins and blueprint. Visit taverns. Pick up incidents. Build Great Buildings as soon as possible to boost production and strength. Ask experienced guild mates for advice and help with your needs.
And dare I say: attack and plunder neighbours. Their city defense is probably poor, because they are all new players just like you, so you can eaily beat most of them. It's also a way to solve a battle quest. You don't have to beat the impossible armies on the continent map. Attack a neighbour instead.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
i have event quest - slove this moderate negotiation
View attachment 24208
OR solve 6 encounters in Guild Expeditions (you are given the choice to do one or the other not both, and not forced to do only one). If you do not have access to Guild Expeditions yet, it will come soon (look at the Research Tree to see when it will be available). And even for your 'negotiation' - if you do not have the goods yet - wait a day or two and acquire some goods through your own goods producing building, or trade on the market. IF you need goods that are in an advanced Age, because you have rushed through the Research to an Age ahead of your current Age - that is your problem - as it is with anyone who moves too quickly without first learning to understand how the game works (which is true for nearly any kind of game).

Dizzyness

Private
OR solve 6 encounters in Guild Expeditions (you are given the choice to do one or the other not both, and not forced to do only one). If you do not have access to Guild Expeditions yet, it will come soon (look at the Research Tree to see when it will be available). And even for your 'negotiation' - if you do not have the goods yet - wait a day or two and acquire some goods through your own goods producing building, or trade on the market. IF you need goods that are in an advanced Age, because you have rushed through the Research to an Age ahead of your current Age - that is your problem - as it is with anyone who moves too quickly without first learning to understand how the game works (which is true for nearly any kind of game).
and no have option for this laternative 2 days ? this like old player with many resourse ?

Janet Devlin

Corporal
Haven't been playing long, have noticed that the Daily challenge requires diamonds to play the negotiation straight away without free turns. Maybe that is the way it is? I don't know, wouldn't have thought so though.
Now listen deary, Queen Nicky, let me tell you a ting or two about the daily challenge. I don't know bout you but the guy I'm lookin at in the daily challenge dressed in a hoody tells me, this is what he tells me.

"We have an interesting challenge for you but hurry though, it wouldn't last forever"

He's notin' but a salesman out to take the diamond right off your hand. Don't let em. Me feed-back to him is he can go get his own darn meal. I'm off to the pub (tavern) to sit with the old men and talk about what old men wanta talk about.