• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily Challenge - are the tasks related to the reward chosen ?

DeletedUser117346

I would like an answer from people who do know (developers?). In the daily challange you first receive an option for the reward and after you chose that one you receive the tasks. I would like to know if there is a relation between the reward chosen and the task difficulty - in other words if you choose a more valuable reward is it likely to receive more dificult tasks ? My impression is that they are not related in some cases I picked low value rewards such as shrine of awe fragment(s) and received tasks involvibg very dificult negotiations with 10 different goods, but can anyone confirm ?

DeletedUser6065

Well, I received a Daily today which I don't believe is all that solvable.
'Collect 3,500 Tavern Silver.'
My Tavern is maxed out at 16 chairs, so I would need to fill it 3 times in 24 hours to complete this Challenge.
I have 141 friends and can fill it twice (maybe).
This one needs a re-think from Development.
Or better still - a first think.
. . . mk

Dead-Eye

General
Get more active friends. Get lots of em. You are really only tryin to get 16 virtual bottoms on seats. Not rocket science.

Emberguard

Legend
@Michael K. Are you also visiting your friends? That’ll likely get you at least 700 silver (the average for a full friendslist is actually 840 but random is random and not everyone has a seat available)

Also ensure you open up the DC before emptying your tavern so that’s one less lot to require.

1,356 per full tavern
1,356 x 2 = 2,712 - 3,500 = 788 remaining

Either you’ll get the full amount from visiting your friends -or- you’ll only need a couple extra seats in the last round (not a full tavern)

DeletedUser96901

Well, I received a Daily today which I don't believe is all that solvable.
'Collect 3,500 Tavern Silver.'
My Tavern is maxed out at 16 chairs, so I would need to fill it 3 times in 24 hours to complete this Challenge.
I have 141 friends and can fill it twice (maybe).
This one needs a re-think from Development.
Or better still - a first think.
. . . mk
lol
terrible friends. get more active ones

I have 107 friends and after checking the event history:
70 of them visited my tavern yesterday and 74 the day before

that is more than 4 times a full tavern a day

so first thing you do now
the next time you want to aid:
don't do that from bar. do it from the event history
after that you kick all friends who are not aided: that means they didn't aid you in the last 5 or 6 days

and then come back and tell us how many of the 140 friends are still your friends

QUALITY not QUANTITY is important