• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Daily Bonus

DeletedUser600

Noticed today that if one is not at the machine to collect it at the moment the 24 hours are reached, well, it will not start the new 24 hours count-down; you must collect it to renew the countdown.

Well, there are games where anything similar, just set aside the/whatever reward and starts on the next/new one so, the player does not lose out or has to set the alarm for the middle of the night as I did, but that me being crazy :p

DeletedUser

I don't want to open a new thread for this, but it would be good, that, the daily bonus would come in supplies...

DeletedUser

... or has to set the alarm for the middle of the night as I did, but that me being crazy :p

Agree! That is really crazy. For 500 Gold??? Sorry, but the Daily Bonus is good as it is. Gold is not the problem.

DeletedUser276

maybe randomize the prize... some days gold.. some days production.... some days jewelry... that what you guys are saying?

Kinda ruins the point of a strategy game where your given limited room for buildings (on purpose though people complain they want more expansions earlier) with limited research points though they are free and capped at 10, with limited troop count.

I wonder how many get the point that I just made :P

DeletedUser

A town hall doesn't produce stuff, it just collects taxes from the citizens and distributes it again. Thus gold is the only thing it spits out. Part of the game, we've got to live and work with it. 24h interval is fine too IMHO.

DeletedUser

Rather than changing the prize, we should be able to trade gold for production and vice versa in the marketplace, say 10 percent fee that would solve that problem...

As for it not restarting, its not that big an issue, the next day you click at a different time and it will start then...

DeletedUser

I think daily bonus should rise when you reach new age, that would be nice update.

DeletedUser

as in grepolis, it comes up as a screen at log in, i like that. impossible to forget and/or delayed by time(24 hour rule as it is today).
a new day, a new chanse to get the daily bonus. in grepolis you get higher award when login in several days in a row. i like that system. its coins and boost for the gods, which is not needed here at this point, even it would be fun to integrate religions into the different areas of the times we are working through...
anyways grepolis has a good one there,
if the daily bonus would be moe like that here, that would be appreciated :)
zliq

DeletedUser1081

this has already been proposed as an idea, and was even one of the winners of the June "Players' Choice" Idea Poll. as such it was passed along to the developers.