• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Custom Guild/Player Banners

DeletedUser

Proposal: To have the option to upload custom banners for yourself and/or guild.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? yes, nothing i could find. (i was wondering the forum and found a thread with a question similar to this and a vague answer by Anwar, but it wasn't about custom avatars)

Reason: The main player pictures are a bit, lets be honest, rubbish lol.
The guild ones weren't much better but with the option of the premium guild banners they seem good.

Details:to have the option to upload custom pictures of images to represent that person in some way or have a premium feature (like the premium guild banners) for the players picture/avatar.

Visual Aids: Considering there's plenty of players, we all see the same worn out pictures everyday... gets a bit boring lol.

Balance: Possibly make it a premium feature or at a cost of coin/supplies.

Abuse Prevention:None, i don't think.

Summary:Not sure what to put here, i think i've explained everything no point in re-writing everything lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

You can't think any way it could be abused? really?

I can think of users uploading images containing nudity, profanity and other unwelcome topics.
Which then means my in-game moderators are removing images instead of helping to fix bugs.

Another thing, is storage, adding 450,000 new images onto the servers just doesn't sound like a great plan to me.

DeletedUser7719

You make a good point Barti, but what if there was a topic or place to post more avatars for you guys to check out?