• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cursed Buffoons

upload_2019-6-21_9-26-41.png

We are continuing to grow and are looking for active players who enjoy both GE and GBG.

Everyone is welcome but if you are HMA or above please have the ability to donate to the treasury, we can help you get Obs or Arc as needed!

DeletedUser108805

Hello there Cursed Vege !
Got room 4 me. Invite pse
A relative nooby to FoE but been round pen n paper role play for a long while
Got lotsa dumb donkey questions & maybe I'll find someone who's ok in mentoring me
I'm loyal but simply don't know what 2 do

DeletedUser

Yes :)

Invite sent, is that a big hippodrome or are you just pleased to see me?
Im in arcadian group (they are struggling to sort me into the right arcadian guild)
im hard to place it was like that for my classes as well

Currently ranked #30 on Rugnur, we are actively recruiting for enthusiastic players who enjoy a good team spirit but without the added pressure imposed by many guilds.