• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Current Guild set-up, What's the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Right now the only benift I see in being part of a guild if the fact that you can't be attacked by guild members. But the flip side of that is you can't attack them ether.

So the other reason to join a guild is to make it possible to trade with guild members. HUMMM can't seem to to that unless they are in the "close 80" you see at the bottom of your screen. now I know they say they plan to implement server wide trading and free guild trading, but when is this going to happen? I don't know about you, but I am currently stuck in the game just collecting resources, cuz no-one is trading the resources I need in my area. Now my guild members have what I need and are willing to trade with me... but cuz they are not in my "close 80" I can't trade with them.

Come on guys... full server trading would have been a better update then the guilds don't ya think? Or is this just a way to get us to buy diamonds to buy resources, just so we can advance in the game?

From a frustrated player

DeletedUser

Right now the only benift I see in being part of a guild if the fact that you can't be attacked by guild members. But the flip side of that is you can't attack them ether.

Not true... read the forum.

Come on guys... full server trading would have been a better update then the guilds don't ya think? Or is this just a way to get us to buy diamonds to buy resources, just so we can advance in the game?

It was stated that the guilds had to be activated, before guild trading could go live.

DeletedUser1081

yeah, no one is happy stuck in these trading doldrums, but the guilds have to be installed and functional before they can be equipped to allow trading. i sympathize with your impatience, but this is a step toward a better trading situation.

DeletedUser

...this has to be a young crowd, I've never seen so many people that think 2 months is a 'long time'; heck just 14 years ago was the 20th century

DeletedUser

...this has to be a young crowd, I've never seen so many people that think 2 months is a 'long time'; heck just 14 years ago was the 20th century

Game wise, it's an eternity. Guilds AND a global market might be the best solution in the end. The two would compete for the attention of an individual player, which SHOULD keep prices high enough. With three or four thousand active players, there should be no need for robot traders. But, trade is fundamental to the game and after two months a solution should have been found. Programming may take time, but a viable trading system should have been arrived at by now, and we should know what it will be. Then we can tear the idea apart before the programming is done. It'd save a lot of time and money in the long run.

DeletedUser

two months happens to be a long time, if your boss expected you to complete a project two months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.