• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Cultural Settlement

Fumito

Private
Can we select type of cultural settlement? I have finished Feudal Japan twice and it still shows up for the next. It's boring if I have to do it again.
Thanks.

There are 2 cultural settlements you can do. Scroll left/right when you go to the boat.

You have to complete each one multiple times to get the benefits from it

DeletedUser118860

There are 2 cultural settlements you can do. Scroll left/right when you go to the boat.

You have to complete each one multiple times to get the benefits from it
Whaat! I haven't finished one yet and it's taken ages (I'm a bit slow you see) so I have to do it more than once for any benefit. They must be mad (or I am).:mad:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Whaat! I haven't finished one yet and it's taken ages (I'm a bit slow you see) so I have to do it more than once for any benefit. They must be mad (or I am).:mad:
Yes, the two current Settlements are mind numbingly boring, and the Vikings especially are a true slog fest to endure...
Japan at least has the Merchant mechanic which removes most of the actual challenge, and requires 2 fewer completions vs. Vikings to fully evolve the main prize.

That said, it's well worth the massive effort & time sink, since both the Yggy Tree + Shinto Temple are beyond stupidly OP.
No event building yet comes close to matching these things, and only high leveled GB's (ie: think at least Lv20-30+) will out preform these babies. ;)