• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Critical Error: Auto Deduct cost

DeletedUser900

Hi,
I have just build one road cost about 300 gold and 700 supplies. After click only one time on the map, the game shown like a 10+ road was build and my gold and supplies gone bad from like 20.000 gold to 17.000 gold and 20.000 supplies to 4.100 supplies. Can you guys check and compensate my gold & supplies? I have saved supplies for like 8 hours and it gone in less than 5 second.

Also, I would suggest we build a history record of building build recently & recent battles.

- Name: Kenjiserge
- Server: Avarhall

Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser900

No, it is not like that. I placed only one road in blank space and it appear many line of deduct on the screens. I click only one time. I lost supplies and gold in a second.

DeletedUser1081

right: it replaces roads automatically, not just the one square you choose. it's a dangerous trap and it needs to be changed.

edit: all right, almost the same thing just happened to me. i placed (carefully!) one square of road, and my supplies suddenly dropped from over 15,000 to a bit over 4000. not funny!

Last edited by a moderator: