• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Created Trade Disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry in advanced, I am sure I am just missing something.

So I posted a trade of me giving 8 lumber for 2 marble (since I need that in order to tech).

I found a guy who was willing to trade lumber for marble by mailing some local neighbors, but when I go to cancel the trade (since I only had 10 to begin with) my trade disappeared.

I received no report that the trade was accepted, my main building that shows all of my resources shows that I was not refunded my lumbar, nor did I acquire any marble, assuming that someone accepted my trade.

DeletedUser

Saw that this was already being looked at. Would just like to say I did what was suggested on the other thread ( re-login, close browser, clear cache, I even threw in turn off comp :D ) still nothing. I hope that this can get fixed in the near future.

DeletedUser

are you in the top 80 list of your group? if not then it's a "normal" bug :D trade offers made by Dravidians don't show up for anybody to see....

DeletedUser1735

So basically the game is this; to be able to trade you must be top 80. But if you aren't top 80 you can't trade and advance so you will never get to top 80. In other words, the first 80 in the game win and everyone else is just bottom feeders. Sounds like a great concept to me.

DeletedUser276

So basically the game is this; to be able to trade you must be top 80. But if you aren't top 80 you can't trade and advance so you will never get to top 80. In other words, the first 80 in the game win and everyone else is just bottom feeders. Sounds like a great concept to me.

dont get too tired jumping to wrong conclusions there mate :)

you guys should get into the habit of reading other threads as this is covered in multiple areas.

DeletedUser1735

dont get too tired jumping to wrong conclusions there mate :)

you guys should get into the habit of reading other threads as this is covered in multiple areas.

I do read the other threads, but I also have experience to go on. I have tried multiple times to initiate a trade. My trades never show up anywhere. So I may be jumping to conclusions but they are logical ones.

DeletedUser1735

OK, so sometime in the last 30 minutes somebody did something and now I see my trades. I know this because about 30 minutes ago I posted another trade and now they all show up

DeletedUser276

thats right in other threads on this topic it was disclosed this was a bug and it was being worked on. If you read other threads or searched you would have seen this.

As this is now covered I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.