• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Crashes

• Thread starter DeletedUser2973
  • Start date

DeletedUser2973

Hi ppl hope someone can help. Just brought a gainward bliss 7800gs graphics card off ebay but know everytime i try and play this game it crashes my shockwave player even more than ever.i can run my pc on the net fine but as soon as i try and run a browser based game it crashes out and also if i try and play normal games it freezes up any advice cheers.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt that this game needs anything no top of the basic onboard graphic card that comes those days. I suspect that you have the same trouble the rest of us have check out this thread.

DeletedUser6838

Yeah, it's the browsers built-in flashplayer that sometimes comes into conflict with the flashplayer you have installed on your pc and crashes, main reason, as said in the thread linked by Mordin, is that the browsers are running based on 32 bit system, but windows 7 is 64 bit, so, the flashplayers can't handle the stress.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it's the browsers built-in flashplayer that sometimes comes into conflict with the flashplayer you have installed on your pc and crashes, main reason, as said in the thread linked by Mordin, is that the browsers are running based on 32 bit system, but windows 7 is 64 bit, so, the flashplayers can't handle the stress.

IE x64 crashes just as often