• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Countdown/cooldown timers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115979

This is something that really bugs me as an app player on my android phone. I believe that players on non mobile platforms have countdown timers on their Great Buildings, a feature that is not present for those of us using the mobile app. Why is this as it puts us at a disadvantage, and surely if the game developers produce an app for mobile use, then the features should be the same for everyone.
Support asked me to put this on the forum as they will not deal with the subject directly, so please if you use an app and want to have an equal playing field, put a note on here and let them know that we the customers, want it.
Cheers everyone
Pandrix

Status
Not open for further replies.