• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Could Players From Higher Age Still Build Oracle of Delphi?

DeletedUser111897

Can players from higher age still build Oracle of Delphi? When I started playing the game, there was no such quest, still working hard to get my first GB tho. Currently still in Iron Age.

DeletedUser110195

Yes, anyone can build it...but while its usefulness will last much longer than devs think it will, much higher than early middle, high middle at the most and it's a wasted 3x3 tile set.

DeletedUser111897

Yes, anyone can build it...but while its usefulness will last much longer than devs think it will, much higher than early middle, high middle at the most and it's a wasted 3x3 tile set.

I see, but how to activate the quest then? I built that tower in another world, the Oracle just appear out of the blue and I completed the quest. But the quest just do not appear in the world I started play the game. Any way to activate it?

DeletedUser110195

If you didn't get the quest for it, your means of getting it is purely by contributing to already built Oracles, until you have the full blueprint that way.

DeletedUser111897

If you didn't get the quest for it, your means of getting it is purely by contributing to already built Oracles, until you have the full blueprint that way.

That's too bad. Thanks for answering buddy, you are really helpful.

DeletedUser

I'm in the early middle age and I still don't have a GB :(
I didn't get any Great Buildings till the Early Middle Ages, and it's really no problem. Just sit there for a while, take it easy, and don't rush technologies but invest your forge points in other people's Great Buildings instead.

The EMA are early enough that you really don't need GB, so you can just enjoy being there for a while.