• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Cottage/RoofTile/Chalet Payout Cirgard ?

DeletedUser

I seem to be receiving excess gold at the moment on the above (336, 55, 244)

On 120% happiness I know the roof tile house should only be 22.

Very happy with the extra but if it isn't supposed to be happening don't want to spend it all and end up in debt!

Now back to normal

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello 24hrstudent,

Did you perhaps collect more houses at once, and see their total instead, or that and have enthusiastic population? If your population is enthusiastic, you will gain more when you collect.

PS I merged your posts together as they were right after each other - for future reference, you can edit your own posts by using the small "edit post" button at the bottom right of each post.

DeletedUser

No on both counts.

Was a single house collect and the enthusiasm wouldn't have increased the return to that high a level. Just didn't want to take an unfair advantage. If it happens again I will try to do a screen capture.

Thanks for the tip on editing.

DeletedUser

Hmm in that case it's odd.

Please do check the totals at the top before and after collecting (refresh the game in both cases please). There are display errors that will be corrected that way. And yes, screenshots would be helpful.

If you still find something off, you can also submit an ingame ticket: rightclick anywhere on your village screen, click support from the pop up window, choose world and proceed from there :)

DeletedUser

Hey 24hrstudent, welcome to the Forums. :)

Please take a look at this confirmed thread and see if it explains your issue: Click me
Especially the last post might be helpful by davidb3.

- L