• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contributing to others' Great Buildings and problems with it.

I am quite new to FoE so am not sure if this is a bug or a feature. From time to time I contribute Forge Points to others' (Friends, Guild Members & Neighbours) Great Buildings. Then when I get notified of a completed level for them I look to contribute again for the next level. But sometimes I get a message that I can't do so as I'm not a Friend, Neighbour or Guild Member. How can this be and how else was I able to contribute before? I've not terminated any friendship nor left any Guild.

And it gets worse, because sometimes I get this message when I try so to contribute when I am also able to do so towards another Great Building of the same player.

I am baffled. Has anyone else this experience or is it a bug I will need to report?

DeletedUser

I am quite new to FoE so am not sure if this is a bug or a feature. From time to time I contribute Forge Points to others' (Friends, Guild Members & Neighbours) Great Buildings. Then when I get notified of a completed level for them I look to contribute again for the next level. But sometimes I get a message that I can't do so as I'm not a Friend, Neighbour or Guild Member. How can this be and how else was I able to contribute before? I've not terminated any friendship nor left any Guild.

And it gets worse, because sometimes I get this message when I try so to contribute when I am also able to do so towards another Great Building of the same player.

I am baffled. Has anyone else this experience or is it a bug I will need to report?
refresh your game or reboot

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
That is normal. Sometimes you help neighbours, which change every 2 weeks (i think), or people from your guild who leaves it, or friends who just breaks your friendship. For that you can at the beginning, but not later.

That is normal. Sometimes you help neighbours, which change every 2 weeks (i think), or people from your guild who leaves it, or friends who just breaks your friendship. For that you can at the beginning, but not later.
Thanks. Only once have I had a friend break friendship (and that by mistake and restored) but if it was a changed neighbour that would explain. I'd not realised neighbours changed like that. So if I contribute to a neighbour's G.B. what if neighbour ceases to be so? Can I still add Forge Points to the same level of the G.B. even though neighbourhood ceased?

syjytg

Master Corporal
Thanks. Only once have I had a friend break friendship (and that by mistake and restored) but if it was a changed neighbour that would explain. I'd not realised neighbours changed like that. So if I contribute to a neighbour's G.B. what if neighbour ceases to be so? Can I still add Forge Points to the same level of the G.B. even though neighbourhood ceased?

Yes you can as long as you have at least 1 FP on it, you can add more at any time.