• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Contributing Forge Points to my Great Buildings

DeletedUser112085

When I open a Great Building within my city to add Forge Points, the buttons to contribute are all greyed-out. I then have to close it down and re-open the Great Building for the buttons to become live and clickable. This happens with all Great Buildings and has been an issue for about a week - just before Christmas.

Below are the grey-out buttons for 'Use 1 FP', 'Use 10 FP' and 'Whole FP Bar'

Capture%20greyed-out_1.jpg

But when I close it down and re-enter the Great Building the buttons become gold and clickable.

Capture%20clickable.jpg

DeletedUser112085

No, nothing with my roads. It affects all my Great Buildings, only when I first enter them after logging on. The two screen grabs I posted - showing the buttons greyed-out and live - were captured moments apart, once I'd come out of the building and then re-entered. It has happened every day for the last week or so, so I imagine it's a glitch from some upgrade or new feature. But it is not related to roads, no.

As you'll see from the first screen-grab, where the buttons are grey-out, it does not detect that I have any forge points available. In the second screen-grab they are detected.

DeletedUser112085

I did raise a ticket and the solution offered was to clear my web browser cache and delete all my cookies. I did this (losing all my web log-ins) but it made no difference whatsoever to the issue with the Great Buildings. The only thing I gained was the inconvenience of not automatically logging-in to my regular websites.

DeletedUser104881

I'm sorry to hear that made no difference, did you let the support team know that this was the case?

DeletedUser108359

i had the exact same issue, but found it only happened on 1 world. Langendorn.

DeletedUser99588

I did raise a ticket and the solution offered was to clear my web browser cache and delete all my cookies. I did this (losing all my web log-ins) but it made no difference whatsoever to the issue with the Great Buildings. The only thing I gained was the inconvenience of not automatically logging-in to my regular websites.

That is the solution they offer for everything although rarely the answer.