• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Continent map

DeletedUser

Hello couple things for 1 I haven't been able to participate in battle over the last 3 days and I have been waiting no lie maybe around 5 hours looking at the screen on load and go to contact customer support big only that there also has been a issue with signing in ill click the world and it just won't load sometime I was going invest in this game browser due to these smh errors so many of me I think imma wait and or not buy into if this is getting ridiculous waiting over 5 hours I usually wait 20 minutes its like the 10th time in last 3 day I've been waiting to go into battle just wanted to complain about all good doggy

DeletedUser7137

This problem could occur if you have a very slow computer and a very slow internet connection. However, have you tried logging out, clear the cache and stuffs yet? Or use another browser perhaps? It might help sometimes.

DeletedUser

It work now I knew if I posted here the magical goddess n gods of foe was going make it work no doubt in my mind how y'all doing tho happy holidays inaminute

DeletedUser

It work now I knew if I posted here the magical goddess n gods of foe was going make it work no doubt in my mind how y'all doing tho happy holidays inaminute

Hah, that'd be something! xD
Post in here and we'll magically be able to fix your system with the (lack of) info you've given. :p

I think Erosennim is quite spot on.
Please try clearing your cache and cookies.
Also note that having multiple tabs open will reduce priorities to FoE, which can make it extremely slow, as will having old cookies and cache.

Here are some guides on clearing your cache for Firefox, IE and Chrome:

Firefox:
Click me

IE 7, 8&9:
Internet Explorer 9 and 8:
- Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History... .

- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History.

- Click Delete.

Internet Explorer 7:
- From the Tools menu in the upper right, select Delete Browsing History... .

- To delete your cache, click Delete files... .
- To delete your cookies, click Delete cookies... .
- To delete your history, click Delete history... .

Click Close, and then click OK to exit.

Chrome:
Click me

Also make sure you have the latest Flashplayers:
Click me

That should help.

For next time I'd really love it if you'd use a bit of punctuation or some seperate lines, because it was quite hard understanding your post. :)

- L

DeletedUser

For next time I'd really love it if you'd use a bit of punctuation or some seperate lines, because it was quite hard understanding your post. :)

- L
He just took a reeeeaaaally deep breath and said it all at once.

DeletedUser

I'm affluent n Spanish google translate I don't type proper sorry good looking on the reply tho