• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

continent "defending armies"

• Thread starter DeletedUser8813
  • Start date

DeletedUser8813

when did the defending armies on the continent get a 10% attack and defense bonus?...is this because of the great buildings..?and does this bonus increase as our bonus increases..?

Greywolf

Sergeant
There are a few provinces that are defended with buffed troops. Because troops in these provinces are stronger you will get a better reward for conquering them.

This has nothing to do with GB's and therefore the bonus won't increase when you have combat related GB's.

DeletedUser8813

There are a few provinces that are defended with buffed troops. Because troops in these provinces are stronger you will get a better reward for conquering them.

This has nothing to do with GB's and therefore the bonus won't increase when you have combat related GB's.

ahhhh right thanks just got to one of those provinces then...guess i will have to upgrade my army my cats and xbows were only just doing the job on the unbuffed rangers and dragoons and cannons...better rush forward and get the trebs