• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confused

DeletedUser110480

Why you made this whole forum thing as a maze ????? Here and there and everywhere i've to go for information, where to post and even to contact the FoE management is difficult to find..Also the brown color is dull..Everywhere brown, brown, brown .. Very old fashioned..Please add some color ..I even don't know if here is the right place to post my frustration ..My question is : do i have to pay , now that i am a registered member ???

DeletedUser110131

As this is a question, the right place would have been "Discussions & Questions". Anyone there could answer your question. The answer is: No, you don't. The game is playable without paying anything. In-game, you can purchase diamonds and packages, which make the game faster and/or easier, but only if you choose to. As for the colors of the forum, personally, I like it. It's supposed to be easy to read, not dazzle you with bright colors.