• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

complete continent map?

DeletedUser

hi...
I am in Future Era, done all the battles through to the end of Virtual... what happens now?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
hi...
I am in Future Era, done all the battles through to the end of Virtual... what happens now?

Not sure why the question? The last era out on main servers is VF so if they are completed you wait same as everyone else that's completed the maps. Your current era has no bearing on the question.

DeletedUser

I ask a question when I don't know something.
nothing happened when I finished the last map to indicate anything else happening... so I ask the question in case I missed something.
I had no idea if the ERA has anything to do with anything happening or not after the maps are completed so I ask the question.

next time... if you are confused why someone might ask a question?... don't bother answering mine

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
To get to future era you have to have played long enough to be aware what eras are available, once completed they do just stop as there is nothing to continue. Hence my confusion as you can't have been playing for a couple of weeks and got to your era, so should have some knowledge of the eras especially too complete the VF map early.

You also seem to acknowledge VF is the end one and your thread title says you've completed them.

Either way I gave you a full answer for your question.

DeletedUser96901

in a few weeks the next era will start
(sometimes after the current running event)

then you can continue on the map

but I doubt that you will be able to do that map with future era units

what happens now?
all event quests asking to do something on the map will autocomplete :blush:
(at least the condition part of the map)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To get to future era you have to have played long enough to be aware what eras are available, once completed they do just stop as there is nothing to continue. Hence my confusion as you can't have been playing for a couple of weeks and got to your era, so should have some knowledge of the eras especially too complete the VF map early.

You also seem to acknowledge VF is the end one and your thread title says you've completed them.

Either way I gave you a full answer for your question.
ok

DeletedUser

I asked because the game likes announcements and it likes rewards

...I tried my best and I expected something.... thats all

DeletedUser

When you click on the boat it'll show you all the possible continents you can visit. Ignoring GvG and you main city if it's green it's completed. If it's red then you have some work that can still be done there

If everything is completed then your event quests auto-complete for the map quests