• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Community vote

Agent327

Overlord
It might be just me, but are these really twenty of the most popular community suggestions? I have seen much better suggestions being forwarded and nothing has ever been done with those. Looking at this list I can hardly care. No way I can come up with 10 ideas, simply cause it does not show anything deemed really important by players. Nothing about the pop-ups. Nothing about GBG matchmaking. All it does is create an illusion that you will have a say in this. Seems to me that Inno has already decided what they will implement. A comment like "Please note that due to the development schedule and technical details, we might not end up implementing some ideas or have to change their implementation from what is described here." sort of confirms that. Fact that you can submit that list as many times as you want does confirm it as well. This is a kick in the face as far as I am concerned.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
It seems like you're never ever happy with the game no matter what implementation was introduced. There's always something that you dislike. But why are you still playing it? The more you complain, the more it's not going to be fixed.

I have chosen 10 items from the given list with my eyes closed. And I do believe that when those selected tasks are completed, it would definitely increase the value of the game. So I'd like to experience some of these changes before I stop playing this game altogether.

You're expecting way too much over your pay grade that the game must tailored to your own personal preferences. No-one has the time to create a free game for everyone over the world to love. You have had a good time while the game makers worked their asses off just to see their ends met.

The world's changing and nothing remains the same, not in one year and not in ten years. The rules in life are becoming stricter and also the cost of living is ever rising. Get your head out of ass and stop thinking that everything is free. Have a pleasant day and try not to play too hard.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I selected 5 and submitted. There wasn't 10 there worth doing in my opinion and I probably added too many before submit. In order to select 10 the list should have been more substantial, not select 50% of a list.

Not entirely sure why it had to be choose so many, it would have made more sense to choose 1/2 and then implemented from there, at select 10 players have just ended up adding positive acceptance of something that they simply added just to get to 10, so the whole thing either wasn't thought out or strategic so they could just implement anything they wanted from the list. I doubt anybody actually wanted 10 things from that list implemented, Unless they had their eyes closed so didn't even look.

Last edited:

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
honestly, none of these actually made me be like "ohh wait, this is something i would live to prioritize being added into the game"

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Some of the inventory ones like favourites could make using finish special productions and aid easier if implemented right.

Some of the ones like use of upgrading buildings without needing to keep going into inventory only related to browser but didn't specify that. It makes no sense voting for it when I have never seen the issue, it should just be the same brows/mobile so should simply be done without voting. its infact nonsense voting for things that create a balanced platform for the game. Do you want the same working features on both versions? is that even a question?

Things like enter all taverns are a monetized feature if implemented same as aid all, as only browser players have the features without paying or watching ads so it's no use to a lot of players but sounds good. A good feature but they pulled the rug from under us last time with pricing or ads on mobile so I don't care if they add it now.

Some are not even relevant to players what does it matter where we receive a reward via inventory or message? it'll still be on the first server we log into if it's a random reward so doesn't matter and is actually more clicks. Sounds like something that will help support, which means the company should have just implemented it to solve support problems, not put it as a choice for us.

Last edited:

Clearpockets

Private
I believe that a "Lineage" of special buildings would be very helpful, for example - Sunhaven Palace - I have no idea as to it's roots, where it came from, how to work towards another or even which event spawned it. This is just one of many, so it would be helpful if extra information could be incorporated in the wiki for instance. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a great deal to ask.

Agent327

Overlord
I believe that a "Lineage" of special buildings would be very helpful, for example - Sunhaven Palace - I have no idea as to it's roots, where it came from, how to work towards another or even which event spawned it. This is just one of many, so it would be helpful if extra information could be incorporated in the wiki for instance. In the grand scheme of things, it's not a great deal to ask.

You need to use an other Wiki

Ev4ma

Captain
I wish that inno actually took some steps to fix their game, I'm bored of FoE, I've seen and done everything pretty much. It's more of a daily chore than a game, but I can never close the tab so ig inno did something right.

The community vote was a farce, we know that.

LMNO I find my own Roblox Game more entertaining than FoE and it's only got a CCU of like 15 >:c