• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Combat Bugg

DeletedUser

I got a real issue here and it keeps repeating, so i made some printscreens from the event that is going on.
I have to mention that it has a small advantage for me but not one i don't want to do all day long.

So this is what happend,

I attacked one of the new people in my neighbourghood after the big merge,
he had a full defense up and while i was attacking i made a wrong move but i already killed a mounted archer.
so i refreshed the page and well it asked me to contineu or retreat,
now at this point i closed my browser for some reason and after 10 mins or so i opend it again and logged in on FoE.

now i of course got the message again to contineu the combat or to retreat,
as my unit's where stronger anyway i though don't be a whimp and contineud the combat.

I noticed instantly that both troops had health restored and even his mounted archer was back in the game although the units where placed back in their last know position although the mounted archer was there it did not move or could not be attacked (wich costed me an another move trying that). With a slight dissadvantage i won the battle anyway and so received my points and went back to my village page.

Now from here it turned really annoying, as now i clicked in the helmet to check up my troops and refresh the ones that has been hurt to do my next battle. Now i got the Unfinished Business Message,which i continued as i was a lil confused,
now it attacked the same person i just attacked b4,but now it only had 2 spearfighters sitting there :s
This is what i got as i made some printscreens of it:
*note: in the lower left corner you can see the time and date (day is in dutch thou)

1st page: Unfinished Business Message,i continued
Combat Bugg.jpg
2nd page: the attack
Combat Bugg 2.jpg
3th page: Victory got 240 points for it (10065 points total)
Combat Bugg 3.jpg
4th page: His village to loot, but as i looted him already at the first attack i couldn;t do it again.
Combat Bugg 4.jpg
5th page: again i click on my army management, and guess what...
Combat Bugg 5.jpg
6th page: i get the Unfinished Business Message again. :s
Combat Bugg 6.jpg
7th page: again 2 spearmen same person different playstyle
Combat Bugg 7.jpg

So this keeps repeating over and over and over again.
(No i did not hit reatreat yet,why should i ? as i get nothing hurt and receive 240 points each battle from the same person over and over again,and in the end of the day i can make more combats than 80 max in 24 hrs)

Regards, TGM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser176

No i did not hit reatreat yet,why should i ?

That's why: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?3643-Forge-of-Empires-In-Game-Rules
7) Bugs

Each player is required to report serious or critical errors immediately to game support. A player must not take advantage of a bug, in doing so they have violated the rules.

Examples:
If you notice that a player is abusing the system you must report him.
If you notice a spelling error or typo, you do not need to report it.

DeletedUser

wich i did and gave you the screenshot's to it.
as said i needed to stop it anyway as i couldn't controll my vill at the time.

DeletedUser

I had an other kind of problem today.

I began a fight against Mons Suiry on the map.

Now, each time I play the unit you can identify in orange to the left, the game crash after my move.

foe fight crash.jpgfoe fight crash 2.jpg

I tried to retreat and retry another fight: same error on the same unit.

DeletedUser17

This issue is known and will be fixed soon. Thank you for the detailed bug report.