• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Colour blind issues

ProudMilo

Private
Hi, I am a relative newbie so if in the wrong place please advise. As someone who is colour blind I find it impossible to read the diplomacy number in the embassy advancements page on cultural settlements. Is it possible to change the colour to black rather than use red or does anyone know of a way that I am able to alter this myself. This also caused issues for me in the recent wildlife event and I feel in general the gaming world doesn't account for colour blindness enough when choosing colours for games.

suethegreat

Captain
2020 last comment do we know if any actions will take place including the size of font in boxes with plenty of space to increase number size etc? thanks

Knight of ICE

What we know is that devs have been made aware of these issues and not just from the EN server. Now it is up to them to decide what to do with it.

papashakes

Corporal
I know it's not what you want but if you are playing on PC you can use accessibility options quick keys WIN ctrl c you can change between colour and grey scale..

Almighty D

Private
papashakes, I can't get your idea to get to change between color and gray scale to work. I also have trouble reading the red text.