• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Colossus Level 10?

• Thread starter DeletedUser113501
  • Start date

DeletedUser115639

Got bronze league on all 4 of my worlds, went for player whose goodies i wanted most and got level 10 without diamonds on 2 of them but had to use diamonds to get it on the other 2.
I was expecting the event to give us 120 footballs today as well, and that would have been enough to not have to use diamonds.
Ye I know the other reason for not getting the last upgrade was that I finished the whole questline like a day and a half early and if I would have gotten 120 footballs for logging in on the last day I would have made the last couple of yards.....but I guessed it stopped when the quests were all completed

DeletedUser108359

Ye I know the other reason for not getting the last upgrade was that I finished the whole questline like a day and a half early and if I would have gotten 120 footballs for logging in on the last day I would have made the last couple of yards.....but I guessed it stopped when the quests were all completed

Almost exactly how i ended up, i may be mistaken, but im sure of previous events we got the daily login prize right up to the last day, even though the quests were complete.

DeletedUser115639

Almost exactly how i ended up, i may be mistaken, but im sure of previous events we got the daily login prize right up to the last day, even though the quests were complete.
Ye I know.....but the thing is that in some events the upgrades are offered for diamonds of the last event, so a colossus upgrade might be offered in the new carnival event coming up. But it costs a lot of diamonds though!

Agent327

Overlord

That has nothing to do with it.

DeletedUser108359

Ye I know.....but the thing is that in some events the upgrades are offered for diamonds of the last event, so a colossus upgrade might be offered in the new carnival event coming up. But it costs a lot of diamonds though!

This might be a bit of a spoiler, but carnival event last day in beta and NO upgrade.