• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Collection pop ups

When will you get rid of the annoying collection pop up notices? So irritating when doing daily collection to have dozens of these things interupting. Also can you remove limit on FP collection, also a pain.

Byakuren

Private
They won't remove it because otherwise people won't be tempted to spend money on autocollect option. I'm pretty sure it was added on purpose to make it more annoying.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
They won't remove it because otherwise people won't be tempted to spend money on autocollect option. I'm pretty sure it was added on purpose to make it more annoying.
Yes, or to annoy you into paying for Forge Plus, which is where they raised the limit to 1,000 FPS instead of 100. But there's so much over-powered stuff now I'd even hit the 1,000 limit 2 or 3 times a day.

But yes, it all makes the game super irritating just trying to collect your buildings.

Last edited:

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
You could always continue collecting even without closing the popups, just simply keep swiping while aiming at those buildings you haven't collected.

You could always continue collecting even without closing the popups, just simply keep swiping while aiming at those buildings you haven't collected.
No, that's not possible, you have to close the popups, At least on browser. Maybe not on mobile,

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I don't mind using collect all daily and for most of my buildings I do, Ideally they could figure out a way to use BG with it though as I'm willing to pay the dia for collect all but still end up with stupid amount of the pop ups whilst trying to double up on specific buildings first.