• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Collecting sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or when I collect supplies, the sounds is very similar to a cash opening or coins hitting together and when I collect gold, it sounds like fabrics rubbed against itself or something?

Putting in bug section in case it is and I'm not totally whacked...

DeletedUser

I complained about the sound a while ago, nobody seemed to care -.-

DeletedUser

Nobody else in 12 hours, I guess you're right Huscarl. That or we are both crazy...

DeletedUser1081

i turned the sound off ages ago since the gold-collecting sound was way too grating. i'll try turning it on again to hear for myself, but: hydro, are you saying the sound's changed since the update, and seems to be inappropriate now?

DeletedUser

Oh wow, I just turned on the sound. With the new coin collection sound I actually don't mind leaving the sound effects on :o

DeletedUser1081

well but have you heard the supply-collecting sound? it's not quite as grating as the old coin-collecting sound (as i recall it) but it sounds like a cash register. which is silly. the coin sound is ... weird :eek:

DeletedUser

Hehe - have to agree they are wierd, but i also play with the sound off normally...

I will move this to ideas to discuss alternate sounds that players think would be better...

DeletedUser

I don't hear cows/deers/rabbits/raccoons and other mammals moaning while being slaughtered from tannery... would be nice to hear something like that everytime we order their skins...

DeletedUser1081

:eek:

i've set up a very nice vegetarian village, thank you!
so we should hear the shrieks of tomatoes being ripped off the vine, etc

DeletedUser

I don't hear cows/deers/rabbits/raccoons and other mammals moaning while being slaughtered from tannery... would be nice to hear something like that everytime we order their skins...

Sadist!

I'm waiting for the sound of the trap door & thud of the body dropping, from the gallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.