• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Coin Collection

DeletedUser99445

• Dinegu:
  • Internet Explorer 11:
  • When collecting 10 Motivated Shrines at individual rewards of 65,100 coins each and collecting them in one sweep, the total should be 650,100 coins but the total comes out at 630,000 and I then have to collect an 11th shrine to meet the looping quest requirement of 650,000 coins:
  • Screenshots:
  • Every Time I sweep collect:
  • Fairly urgent as its been going on now for many weeks:
  • Collect five first and wait for coins to total and then collect the next five:
  • I'm losing coins and slowing me down:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported.....Yes but couldn't find any :
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser7719

Are you sure you're collecting the CE shrines? You may be picking up one or two of your PME (or below) shrines in the middle of the collection.

DeletedUser99445

yes totally sure. Its been happening for a long time but just kept hoping it would get fixed one day and finally had enough now.
I only have 15 PME shrines and the rest are CE and one TE.
They are arranged and easy to know where they are.
This bug exists in my city and although I don't know what tools you have, I would think its quite easy to replicate. Fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99445

Just to update this bug. Tried a couple of times today with the quick sweep collection and no issues.

DeletedUser16026

Apologies for the late response, only got around to testing this but could not reproduce it. Might be a bad timing if you're not experiencing it anymore. If it returns, please let us know and will check it again.

DeletedUser99445

Will do, again today I was able to do a a full sweep without penalty so I am happy.