• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

closed threads with no answers

DeletedUser

i disslike the fact off closed threads but theres been no answers????? like the chat thread for exsample

DeletedUser

it...........angers me big time as every1 on the forums post ideas n positives n negatives and so on they take there time on how to better the game some not great ideas but some are weather i agree or not but wtf close a thread with no anwsers its dissrespectful!!! why do it if left open the worst that could happen is youll get more people likeing or not likeing

DeletedUser

Hallo king kye.

do you refer to any specific threads that we have closed without answers in them or what ?
Mostly we will only close a thread if the talk is finished, or a solution to a problem has been found.
And sometimes we close "old" threads that has not been responded to.

The only "none-specific" rule is to not begin to write in threads older than 5 days.
But for the most part, every thread is open forever so all is free to write :-)

DeletedUser

They closed the Chat thread for a few reasons:

1. People began to spam with non related to the thread messages.
  2. The idea was exposed, no need to have more than one thread talking about it.
  3. It was a proposal of an idea; that does not mean that the idea must be implemented right away.
  4. They said Chat is not among the developers plans, and if it were, then it should be low priority.
  5. It is a game in beta process, so there's no point in expecting everything run at 100% yet.
  6. They said to be patient and wait; there are other issues to attend first before adding more features.

And those are just a few, I would say they had strong reasons to close that thread, yet people keeps opening more threads about it. It show the little tolerance people have towards a game that is still in process and is not ready for open release yet.

DeletedUser1294

They closed the Chat thread for a few reasons:

1. People began to spam with non related to the thread messages.
  2. The idea was exposed, no need to have more than one thread talking about it.
  3. It was a proposal of an idea; that does not mean that the idea must be implemented right away.
  4. They said Chat is not among the developers plans, and if it were, then it should be low priority.
  5. It is a game in beta process, so there's no point in expecting everything run at 100% yet.
  6. They said to be patient and wait; there are other issues to attend first before adding more features.

And those are just a few, I would say they had strong reasons to close that thread, yet people keeps opening more threads about it. It show the little tolerance people have towards a game that is still in process and is not ready for open release yet.

1. The posts should be deleted.
2. There is no other chat thread in the idea board.
3. There was no official answer as to yes or no.
4. a) That's why the idea board is for | b) why should you prioritize concepts of the game?
5. At the current rate, it seems the game will release the same way as it started on beta. Except for bug fixes, I saw no other changes to the game.
6. Then go ahead and list what other issues should be attended first, because I do not understand the priority list of the developers.
7. (at comment)
a) Why don't they reply with the actual reason?
b) With no reasons for closure I see no reason why it shouldn't be re-created.
c) As I said, might as well release it. There is no change except for bug fixes which can be done after the official release.
The beta process is there to a) repair major bugs, b) listen to feedback from players, c) add additional content

DeletedUser

1. The posts should be deleted.
2. There is no other chat thread in the idea board.
3. There was no official answer as to yes or no.
4. a) That's why the idea board is for | b) why should you prioritize concepts of the game?
5. At the current rate, it seems the game will release the same way as it started on beta. Except for bug fixes, I saw no other changes to the game.
6. Then go ahead and list what other issues should be attended first, because I do not understand the priority list of the developers.
7. (at comment)
a) Why don't they reply with the actual reason?
b) With no reasons for closure I see no reason why it shouldn't be re-created.
c) As I said, might as well release it. There is no change except for bug fixes which can be done after the official release.
The beta process is there to a) repair major bugs, b) listen to feedback from players, c) add additional content

1. The implications of deleting posts are far more serious than closing a thread.
2. Someone opened a new one.
3. There is a given answer, maybe not the one people wanted to hear:
last I heard there was no chat feature that was going to happen
4. a) There's nothing wrong about posting ideas | b) Because you can't fix everything at once, some things are more important than others.
5. We'll have to wait and see, there's a new Inventory option that it wasn't there before.
6. Are you familiar with developing or programming? Check the Report Bug section, or read more often what Moderators write. They are doing a great job as far as I'm concerned, is not easy to moderate the Forums and solutions take time.
7. a) Imagine if they said all the reasons behind their decisions. Believe it or not, that compromises a few things.
b) There were two reasons.
c) The game is not complete yet; they are doing all you've said as we speak.

Last edited by a moderator: