• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Clarity on Your Definition of Pushing Accounts

DeletedUser105303

Please explain to me what a push account is, how it is defined, how it is detected, but most important.... How it is proved?

DeletedUser16026

Game Rules
7) Pushing
Operating a push account is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (goods, Forge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player.
It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Forge Points etc) that involve multiple worlds.

For anything else, contact support with the specific case. If this is another player's appeal or query, they'll need to contact support directly themselves.

DeletedUser105303

Thank you Darkstar for the response. I am not speaking of individual cases. I just want clarity for my own safety in the game. I would like to know what is meant by "routine transfers"? Do you mean daily, weekly, monthly? The same amount each time? How is this defined and therefor perceived? I am only concerned out of interest for my own game and to ensure I do not break the rules. Clarity required....

DeletedUser16026

Routine can be daily, weekly, etc. It means they happen often, if not all the time. We cannot give you specific examples - that would make it too easy to jump around the rules. If you're worried a specific case may be in violation, you can always check with support prior to doing any action, to avoid that breach of the rules.

DeletedUser105303

But surely by not making it specific it makes it unclear and therefor open to abuse by you (Inno). To say it's forbidden to contribute a number of fp's to a player over days or weeks or months..... What does that mean? To me it means I need to be careful where I put my fp's, therefor I am being dictated to as to how I play my own game. What happens when I want to contribute to GB's for rewards, but am not receiving anything in return from the player? Maybe I'm just happy to get the bp's/fp's... How many times can I do that without being classed as a pusher? What do I do if people start loading fp's into my GB's? Do I get classed as receiving push fp's?? There is no clarity in this and I have spent around £1000 over the last 7 or 8 months playing this game. I am pretty annoyed at the lack of clarity....

DeletedUser16026

But see if you're given an answer of the type "you cannot put more than X forge points to a certain player" then everyone would assume doing 1 fp less than that will let them get away with violating this rule.

So, as I mentioned, if you're worried about doing something wrong, you can ask through support if your action(s) would violate the rules. In general if you're looking for bps and similar rewards you would not focus on helping just a single player so there is little reason to worry.

DeletedUser105303

I don't think my questionzzzzz (that's an emphasis on the plural) are that straightforward and you seem to be deliberately missing the point....... (my apologies if not) Am I to be concerned about how I distribute my fp's, to the point where I should contact support in fear of being suspended for pushing? Should I contact support when someone contributes "lots" of fp's to me? Perhaps I seek clarity as to how you decide who is a pusher, or receiving from a pusher? If you cannot explain this by a decisive cap on fp contributions, you must have some sort of guide in some other form as to how you can reach this conclusion.....? I would gratefully appreciate any form of response to these questions Darkstar :)

DeletedUser16026

Those questions cannot be answered as the answers would make it very easy to violate the game rules.

If you notice large amounts of fps donated to you by someone, then do contact support. It takes a moment and you'll be notified if there is something wrong.

DeletedUser653

FD, looks to me like you know the rules and are doing a little pushing here. we all know trading across worlds is banned, excess FP donations is also banned but this does not include donating FP's to a GB in return for BP's and FP packs, the problem here is that if your donating 300 FP and getting 100 FP back and you do this 5 times it could be deemed as pushing, the grey bit comes from how much the BP's you win are valued at and hence this is a very grey area. But considering I donate hugh amounts of FP's to certain players and have done for 2 years I suspect that 99% of players should have no fears and your pushing the mods for a tight ruling so that whoever it is tht just got banned can appeal. Nice try :)

DeletedUser2989

Moved this to the questions section as it seems more appropriate.

DeletedUser99588

Since the unlimited levels for GB's and the importance of having BP's to unlock levels then proving pushing seems impossible unless coming from an obvious duplicate account. The rewards of BP's alone now can justify excess amounts of fp donations.

Not a lot of thought was put into the use of duplicate bp's, unlocking GB levels and excessive points rewarded for each level unlocked. That is why we have so many problems in the game. A lack of real structure in the development of the game and the things that are introduced are done so without any real testing on beta for their suitability and quality control. The company appears to lack vision, creativity and professionalism in their approach to game development. I'm sure there are some very competent people working for Innogames but unfortunately it seems they are not the ones that are making the decisions.

The question of pushing was always a difficult subject for the players and moderators for the reasons already given in previous posts and threads. Now though it is utterly ridiculous because the developers have taken the game down a path that encourages excessive spending of fp's on GB's for legitimate reasons making it even harder to determine any wrong doing.

DeletedUser5180

there are plenty of discussion threads already on this subject if the OP searched first rather than starting a new thread, but i notice the OP started another thread a day earlier where a guildmate was banned (which is not mentioned in this thread) so it seems that HRC is correct in his post...

FD, your pushing the mods for a tight ruling so that whoever it is tht just got banned can appeal. Nice try :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17180

this is a very grey area

seems like the gray area is pretty wide. for people who don't have a GB or are stuck in a certain tech, the FP they have is a complete waste. So it's logical if those people donate those FPs to a member's/guildmate's GB. And considering that one can get 24FPs per day, those GB's will be getting loads of those FP. so is it pushing...? I have a few real world friends playing with me and are in my own guild. So if we share FPs on each other's GB's, that's... pushing?

A baseless game rule, to be honest. You might as well change how FP works and allow it to be used on the player's own GB and tech tree. You wanna have FP donation option as well, and you ALSO want them not to not donate so much. You might as well ask us to stand with one hand and juggle 5 balls with out feet while donating FP on my guildmate's GB with the other hand :P