• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Clarification on the push rule.

• Thread starter DeletedUser113901
  • Start date

Shad23

Emperor
has always been the same that if they did give a exact explanation the players would know the limits and push until they reach that limit
not only for that but if they'd give exact explanation many could find a way around rule to abuse system and i know this cause i'v been answered by suport not to give out info about this

DeletedUser276

Hey guys. The rule is pretty definitive and yes I punished push accounts pretty harshly as I saw them unfair to normal players. You want a solid this is this and that is that explanation. Unfortunately thats not how it works as its up to the current management as to what and how much of the rules will be enforced on each server. When I was here I had the Job title Co Community Manager but was doing Lead Community Manager duties. This meant I flew from Western Canada to Germany for 2 weeks for training as I wanted to do my job the best I could on my own dime. Because of this I trained other server managers such as the Spanish server, Finnish server etc. So I usually when bored looked at cross server pushing since I accessed thier servers anyways. Yes I got that bored. The problem with push accounts was there was usually a network of them and to punish an account you need irrefutable proof. This means quite a few times I clocked myself doing over 30 hours to unwravel a network of pushes. Most people wont do that as each server has the autonomy to enforce rules as they see fit. I left because I broke my back and was in so much pain it was making me waspish at times to players and I felt that they didnt deserve that. So I was replaced with a CM that did 0 work. The staff now may be well trained but not to the level I was to check things through.

So long story short enforcement depends on what the CM wants. But giving a line by line description of whats a push just allows people to scoot the rules right to the line. If your city is growing and not every FP or resource trade is going to X account then relax and have fun.

Sorry I had to reply ;) I heard my name spoken 3 times in a mirror at night

DeletedUser116777

nothing ever gets done about push accounts anyway , ive complained countless times . those players are still doing it a year later
Lost my Diamond Farm in Jaims (EN server) as it was deemed a Push Account, as I sent a lot of my fp to a friend from O. Didn't realise I had sent so much, and certainly didn't do it to break the rules. Didn't do much else in that world except collect WW's from events, and then collect from them. So it does happen