• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Clarification on the push rule.

• Thread starter DeletedUser113901
  • Start date

DeletedUser113901

Hypothetically, if all members of a guild were to contribute all their FPs to two members' arcs (in a new world especially) and the 2 arc guy were to pay all back when they get to the right level (80 or 180) on top of giving 1.9 (2.0) sponsoring as interests, would it be considered push?
If the arc guys payed back more than they received (through giving 90% of the 2 main rewards when if the operation had not been triggered the best arcs at that time would be lvl 30 instead of 80 (in a new world)), can we say that the lenders work for their own interest?
Thank you for your answers.

DeletedUser99692

I can for obvious reasons only give you an outline;

"Operating a push account and/or receiving FPs from a push account is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (goods, Forge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player."

Whilst your guild might wish to be that generous and patient if there is no equal return visible then yes this action could be considered a push and the receiving players Great Buildings would be at risk.

DeletedUser113901

After about 6 months from the beggining of the world (about 2 months after starting upping arcs) FPs would start returning to their donators with advantages for the whole guild. Would 2 months be too long?

Haagse Harry

Private
Game rules

8) Pushing
Operating a push account or knowingly benefiting from it is forbidden. A push account is an account
that is mainly used to help another account while neglecting other parts of the game. This means that
it is not allowed to use an account solely for the purpose of helping another account grow, or to
knowingly receive benefits or any kind of support from such account.

Trades in any form (goods, Forge Points, etc.) that involve multiple worlds are forbidden.

You are free to spend your forgepoints the way you want. If you do not neglect other parts of the game you can not be labelled a push acount. Same as camping it is a game strategy. If you get back more than you donate it is investing, not pushing.

DeletedUser99692

As I said I cannot give you a definitive answer each case is viewed and judged on its merits. Yes the above is published the game rules but it is a generalised piece of information only. The following player statement is inaccurate in places.

Haagse Harry

Private
As I said I cannot give you a definitive answer each case is viewed and judged on its merits. Yes the above is published the game rules but it is a generalised piece of information only. The following player statement is inaccurate in places.

No it isn't. If I want to spend 5 fp a day on my techtree and drop the rest in a GB it is my choice. I am even advised to do so in the game tips. As long as I play actively and take part in all parts of the game I am not a pushaccount and I am free to do with my fp's what I want. You may not like that, but it is within game rules.

DeletedUser99692

I did not imply you were. You made a sweeping statement "You are free to spend your forgepoints the way you want." inaccurate there are rules you were even obliging enough to find and quote one.

Haagse Harry

Private
I did not imply you were. You made a sweeping statement "You are free to spend your forgepoints the way you want." inaccurate there are rules you were even obliging enough to find and quote one.

What bradype is suggesting falls within those rules and you are free to spend your fp's the way you want. Again, you may not like it, but it is not against the rules.

It is actually happening every time a new world opens. The top player gets pushed by others. Did you ever take action on that?

DeletedUser99692

Well please tell me the Server you Mod on where those views are acceptable.

Emberguard

Legend
Hypothetically, if all members of a guild were to contribute all their FPs to two members' arcs (in a new world especially) and the 2 arc guy were to pay all back when they get to the right level (80 or 180) on top of giving 1.9 (2.0) sponsoring as interests, would it be considered push?
Even if it's technically something you could argue is within the rules it's better not to give a reason to suspect abuse.

It's probably not going to look that great if something comes up requiring guild members to be looked into (for whatever reason) and the records at that time say all or most of the FPs from the whole guild are being spent on a single player without return for an extended period of time. One or two members consistently getting a spot on a GB isn't unusual. An entire guild contributing to a single member is.

Rather then waiting until they reach the right lvl it'd be a good idea if they started "paying back" in some way while their arcs are still growing. Doesn't have to be all their income, just something so the records show they're contributing to the guild rather then just on the receiving end. Aside from that allowing them to grow their FP packs if they're able to secure spots with the payment back it's a good practice to make paying those you owe a priority rather then putting it off.

DeletedUser109582

nothing ever gets done about push accounts anyway , ive complained countless times . those players are still doing it a year later

DeletedUser

Yes, say I have an Arc at lvl 10 but I have ambitions and I want it to level 80.
I decide to agree with a level 80 arc owner to invest in his/ her GB to obtain those bd’s and fp’s to do a few levels in my own arc after which I continue in his/ her next level.
It is a way to avoid to pay diamonds and since I have agreed with this arc owner everything possible is to be done that I get P1 means the arc owner has to contribute massive fp’s in his/ her own arc to set me safe.
Does the arc owner still give me equal fp’s back?
Obviously not and don’t tell me the arc owner needed those extra levels desperately because after level 80 it is not worth any investment anymore to gain 1% extra on level 90 i.e.
No that arc owner helps me.

DeletedUser

Yes, say I have an Arc at lvl 10 but I have ambitions and I want it to level 80.
I decide to agree with a level 80 arc owner to invest in his/ her GB to obtain those bd’s and fp’s to do a few levels in my own arc after which I continue in his/ her next level.
It is a way to avoid to pay diamonds and since I have agreed with this arc owner everything possible is to be done that I get P1 means the arc owner has to contribute massive fp’s in his/ her own arc to set me safe.
Does the arc owner still give me equal fp’s back?
Obviously not and don’t tell me the arc owner needed those extra levels desperately because after level 80 it is not worth any investment anymore to gain 1% extra on level 90 i.e.
No that arc owner helps me.

I like this ;)
Clever thinking and so true.

Andrew420

Major
- Do not attempt to provoke the moderators. This action will be punished harshly.
So now you have to be a mod to know how things work? Going to pull rank? It is so because I say so?
Have a look at the Polish server. They even allow cross deals.
Not at all I am not a mod and have been here since remorce/blacksmith 1st started removing push accounts
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/rule-enforcement-this-week.10391/
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/great-building-pushing-actions.13198/
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/new-rules-update.13586/
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/dont-break-the-rules.22306/
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/game-rules-clarification.22651/
Unfortunately after Remorce stopped moderating innogames seemed to lose interest in punishing push accounts
@twomsuk didn't say you were wrong only that parts of what you stated were inaccurate
Innogames have never given a definite definition of what they consider pushing only the vague rule they post
That rule is open to interpretation by the current rule enforcers and is just a starting off point
Their reason has always been the same that if they did give a exact explanation the players would know the limits and push until they reach that limit

DeletedUser

They do not remove push accounts.
They do as if in fact they are a protected specious most definitely if it are spenders.