• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Clan Lupus - New Guild

DeletedUser

Fed up of Chivalry?
Want to stay Barbaric?

Join the Clan Lupus where each man (or woman) can live as independent as they wish (within the Clan rules of course)
We will not interfere with your out-of-guild activities, as long as it doesn't bring the guild into disrepute.

As a newcomer to the game, but with experience on Tribal Wars, Age of Empires Online and several other strategy games, I am primarily seeking fellow newcomers. Offering a place to call home, a chance to make new friends and new civilizations. To boldly go.... Sorry, wrong forums :rolleyes:

Where was I? Oh yes. A fun and friendly guild, with family orientated values. We aim to provide newcomers a chance to grow, to flourish and learn.

Are your city points under 1000? Do you need help or advice to get your city growing? Then look no further, Clan Lupus can help you...

Don't be afraid, join today.

Do you want to know more?

**Bonus points for noticing the sci-fi references**

DeletedUser

Hi,
new to this game but played tribal wars for too long a time, after something new, would u send me an invite.

DeletedUser

I am in the bronse age already, global rank 1334 when I posted. I am bounty hunter jack I would love to join as long as I can trade.

DeletedUser

send me invitation... i'm new on this game.. but played ikariam for 3 years..

DeletedUser6448

I'd like to join your guild also. Could you send me an invitation?

DeletedUser

Hello, I would love to join your guild, ive only been playing for 2-3 days tho, but I learn quickly, so it goes quite well. In game name, Scythe-X