• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City Defence

• Thread starter DeletedUser107425
  • Start date

DeletedUser107425

Please can someone tell me how to setup City Defence. I have tried reading through reams of documents on the forum but can't find anything pertaining to this.

Many Thanks

DeletedUser2989

Hi BevM,

To set units up in a defensive army open up your "Army Management" window and select the button with the blue helmet and shield. You'll then be able to click on the units that you want in the defending army and you'll know they are defending when a blue ring surrounds them (their health bars also turn blue).

I'll also move this to the questions section. :)

DeletedUser107425

I have done that but I have one player who keeps on attacking me because she says I don't have any defence and I need to setup my city defence.

DeletedUser102896

HI BevM you need to level up your gb cdm Aaechen deal castle basil zeus then collect watch fires .also the city diffence is different then when you attack outside city so you need to find your highest units for defending usualy champs or thanks
nostra

STBs

Private
Have you looked at the replays of the battles? It should be rather obvious what kind of units you have picked for defense. If you don't have any defense selected, you will be assigned 2 spearfighters automatically.

You should select an intelligent mix of your best units as defending army. Look at the attackers and change army often according to what they have.

DeletedUser2989

As STBs mentioned it'd be good to look at the battle replays that show up in the event history when that player has attacked. If those battles have you defending with 2 spear fighters and you are sure you had selected defensive troops (as I explained) you might need to contact support via a ticket to see if there is anything specific to you that's causing a glitch.

If you do see your selected defensive army in the replays it's possible that the other player thinks you could put a better one up.

DeletedUser108258

Hello, i have a similar situation. Ive been playing whole day and just now i noticed a house of mine had a strange sign on top, until i realized it was plundered. I checked message logs and it appears i was attacked at 3pm, when it seems i had no soldiers assigned to defend me, so only 2 spear fighters was on guard. The house was plundered 4 hours later(about 7pm), yet i had a full army assigned to defend at that time.
Two questions bother me. How did i miss the fact i was attacked if i was active the whole day(i did tab to the game every once in 30 mnts or so) and is it normal my house to be plundered 4 hours after the siege and my soldiers standing on guard

DeletedUser7719

Once someone attacks you, they have 24 hours to plunder you. It doesn't matter what defense you have when they plunder you, only when they attack you.

What do you mean that you missed the fact you were attack if you were active the whole day, could you be more specific about that?

DeletedUser108258

What do you mean that you missed the fact you were attack if you were active the whole day, could you be more specific about that?
I noticed i was attacked 4 hours later, when my house got plundered. Am i not supposed to see some notification when i am attacked? Or did i miss it.

DeletedUser7719

I noticed i was attacked 4 hours later, when my house got plundered. Am i not supposed to see some notification when i am attacked? Or did i miss it.
The notification is the same as when you see someone aids/motivates/polishes you. It will only appear briefly when you got attacked, so if you aren't watching your city, and are only occasionally checking, you would likely miss it.