• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

City building

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello! I have always had a problem with online games like this, you cannot build beautiful city, because of the small map. Why? I want to build a nice town, but the more I play, the less nice city gets. Everything is so thick. If this game had a really big building site, that would be awesome.

Sorry for my little bit bad english :D

DeletedUser

Hey taavipoldma, welcome to the Forums. :)

You start the game with a very small town: 4/100 expansions, and this has been increased even more I believe with the Colonial Age out.
1 Expansion = 4x4 blocks.
You can get 84 Expansions through the Continent Map and the Research Tree (not counting the Colonial Age, I'm not familiar with those numbers yet) to start with.
Take a look at your neighbourhood or the ranking list of your world and you'll see very big towns and some are very pretty too! :)

- L

DeletedUser

Not in my mind. I want to build a town where everything is organized, with beautiful scenic places, kinda like Sim City, but it is quite difficult.

DeletedUser

I want to bake pizza and experiment with different ingredients and toppings and have customers queue in the restaurant, kinda like Pizza Tycoon but this game doesn't let me bake my own pizza.

I demand this game introduces the oven research and restaurants.
:)

DeletedUser

I want to bake pizza and experiment with different ingredients and toppings and have customers queue in the restaurant, kinda like Pizza Tycoon but this game doesn't let me bake my own pizza.
:)

i agree, we need a pizza hut

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser653

I "demand" a pizza restaurant in the next update or I will be forced to ..... (welll not quite sure what as I do not want to quite, but I will do it!)

DeletedUser

I quite like to build realistic town, but still the room problem

DeletedUser

Back on topic again: I'd love to see 'add-ons' for all ages so that people can decide to stay within a specific age (or maybe even all if they wish) for a little longer. Such an add-on could include things like a larger variety of buildings with different functions (maybe even buildings specifically for 'mini-games') or just more 'side quests' possibly even opening new map areas for the campaign (don't know what rewards should be given though in such an event).

I like to build my city considering 'aesthetics' equal to productivity and efficiency. It would be nice if there were more variety in housing and co., but as this game is still in beta, I'm not complaining... :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like the creators to edit the build mode to allow you to rotate your buildings before placement! Any1 agree?

DeletedUser

I would like the creators to edit the build mode to allow you to rotate your buildings before placement! Any1 agree?

It would be cool, and would definitely help the variety of people's towns, but the devs have stated before that this won't happen. The game just wasn't designed that way, and it would be too much work to go back and change it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.