• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

cheating

DeletedUser111642

Where should I post evidences and repirt for player who is cheating

DeletedUser112014

doesnt matter mate ,i reported cheater ,with 100 % clear evidence zero happenings ,thats how this game works these days ,even if you point it out clearly nothing happens at all .

DeletedUser111589

Screenshot_20171125-011854.png

"Contact us" on the left bottom of page will send you to support

DeletedUser111589

Either use forum username and password or game username and password. Not sure which as I saved info for my acc on google

DeletedUser112046

How is it possible to cheat? I see many players spending vast amounts of forge points whose cities have no visible means of producing such wealth. Are they somehow cheating?

DeletedUser107476

You can right click on city screen in game and select Contact Support too.

DeletedUser111642

How is it possible to cheat? I see many players spending vast amounts of forge points whose cities have no visible means of producing such wealth. Are they somehow cheating?
in this case, multiple accounts, but no any actions;sadly. all obvious evidences sent..