• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Chateau Fronteau

DeletedUser115655

Does it increase coins etc won in the event quests e.g. the new one archaeology . Tks.

DeletedUser96901

Does it increase coins etc won in the event quests e.g. the new one archaeology . Tks.
yes it would increase coins etc in event quests (including diamonds)

but the archeology event doesn't give coins etc in the quests :rolleyes:

only scrolls. and those are not on the list of the things the Chateau increases

DeletedUser115655

But the ultimate prizes will be coins etc. It will increase these, yes??

DeletedUser108359

there are no ultimate prizes in the quests

all quests gives only scrolls (and portraits)

The main Worlds Fair building gives coins on a daily basis and the CF will have no effect on this.
BUT
Although the quests only give scrolls,
You can win medals, coins and supplies from the pots found in the event
Tthe CF overview Does say from Quest rewards, so i don't know if the rewards won from pots found will fall under this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
@CaptainJacksparrow yeah the pots are not quest rewards and are unaffected by the CF

@panzer21 most events don't offer anything other then event currency for event quest rewards. As such normally CF won't effect events. During Historical Events the rewards were random and were boosted in those cases. But there's been no indication that Historical Events are happening again any time soon

The main use for CF is in the main story quests, side quests, bonus questlines (from continent map progress) and recurring quests

DeletedUser96901

You can win medals, coins and supplies from the pots found in the event
Tthe CF overview Does say from Quest rewards, so i dont know it the rewards won from pots found will fall under this.
quests are quests
everything else not
(even daily challenges are not quests)

and the CF only boosts quest rewards
and also not everything there: only the things written in the list: coins, supplies, medals, diamonds, goods

The main use for CF is in the main story quests, side quests, bonus questlines (from continent map progress) and recurring quests
I liked the historical questlines
that were quests which gave all the things the CF increased: including diamonds

DeletedUser115655

Thanks everyone especially Emberguard. I am doing all the side, story and recurring quests. Just was working out if good idea to boost my CF up a few levels before the quest started. Now I know there's no hurry.

DeletedUser111949

Question: In new Mars age how many coins we have to collect for a recurring quest and how many forge points? In Virtual was 2 mil coins and 200 fp. I am curious just to see what effect will have Frontenac building in next age. Thx in advance.

DeletedUser96901

Question: In new Mars age how many coins we have to collect for a recurring quest and how many forge points? In Virtual was 2 mil coins and 200 fp. I am curious just to see what effect will have Frontenac building in next age. Thx in advance.
3 million coins
200 FP

DeletedUser111949

3 million coins
200 FP
Thank you very much for the information but do you think is ok to request also 200fp? I thought they want to solve the problem regarding Ark - Fronte combination too overpower. I am a bit disappoint about this decision.