• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Chat Report Sistem

DeletedUser

Hello FoE support team .
I have one question for you guys.

From time to time when I talk on global or guild chat with other players,I know to make mistake and report some one because i want just to whisper , and I'm not the only one who made that mistake just because we hurry to whisper someone. :D
Is there anyway chance to make some better chat report option ?
And... is there anyway to make a little better message sistem ? :|

DeletedUser

If you accidentally report a player, don't worry about it as us Mods read them and decide whether any/what action is appropriate.

We are hoping for a reason box to be added, but chat is low on the priority list - new features are being focused on first! As for your final question, maybe one day, but again low priority.

DeletedUser

If you accidentally report a player, don't worry about it as us Mods read them and decide whether any/what action is appropriate.

We are hoping for a reason box to be added, but chat is low on the priority list - new features are being focused on first! As for your final question, maybe one day, but again low priority.

Game should start chainging from small things like that message or chat sistem. That change will make many players happy then new rouds or buidlings ,cause messages are usefull a lot in many guilds...

DeletedUser276

well we could do that... or release the game content that people have been waiting on for months. If you read through the forums you will see some are getting very impatient for the new content.

DeletedUser

If you read through the forums you will see some are getting very impatient for the new content.
There will be always some patient or impatient players and always will be hard to make them all happy.

You guys doing good job with this small updates,bugfix and same things. The point of this thread it was just to ask a question
about new message and chat sistem.
And i got quick answer,
We are hoping for a reason box to be added, but chat is low on the priority list ...
so thanks and thread can be closed. :)