• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Chat down for days

• Thread starter DeletedUser107587
  • Start date

DeletedUser107587

• World: Noarsil
  • Browser and Version: Chrome - Version 44.0.2403.130 m
  • Overview of the bug: Chat not working for 3 days now, says usual "connecting" disconnecting" over and over.
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: constant for last 3 days
  • Urgency: I think so
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary: I've checked my Firewall and done all updates
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for reporting this to us, TLeona. The developers are already looking into the source of these chat issues (FOE-27640). Hopefully they can resolve them soon. Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.