• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changing Troop Specs

If Troop specs are being changed, either thru direct troop changes or in changes to the AI, should those who have bought and spent diamonds on unlocking those diamond slots be refunded? Buying one thing and getting something else is, dare I say it, I won't - we all know what that term is and you can query the web for it if you don't know what bait and switch means!

DeletedUser96901

nothing new

we bought attacking GBs with 50% at level 10 and that was changed to 30%

since that time the players know that things will be made worse

DeletedUser4195

If Troop specs are being changed, either thru direct troop changes or in changes to the AI, should those who have bought and spent diamonds on unlocking those diamond slots be refunded? Buying one thing and getting something else is, dare I say it, I won't - we all know what that term is and you can query the web for it if you don't know what bait and switch means!

In the past the answer has been that you bought the diamonds, not the troops or buildings. A very fine distinction I would say!

But as Test Ament says just about everything seems to be available for change at any time, with minimal warning!

DeletedUser6005

Hi
Changes in troops defense attack made it impossible for me to fight on my map. My army gets destroyed from the first wave, how can I fight in this case. I can wait for new era and fight then with new troops but I need to get a province for the winter quest and negotiating is out of question because I run out of goods with the introducing of Promethium.

Hi
Changes in troops defense attack made it impossible for me to fight on my map. My army gets destroyed from the first wave, how can I fight in this case. I can wait for new era and fight then with new troops but I need to get a province for the winter quest and negotiating is out of question because I run out of goods with the introducing of Promethium.

Same for me. The continent map cannot be won now even with infiltrate on in the sector. With boost of 212/98 against wave 1- 35/35 and wave 2 - 35/35 I get demolished. Seems pretty out of whack to me. Probably a bug, but no point in reporting it, we'll just get the same old canned answer.

DeletedUser105544

Same for me. The continent map cannot be won now even with infiltrate on in the sector. With boost of 212/98 against wave 1- 35/35 and wave 2 - 35/35 I get demolished. Seems pretty out of whack to me. Probably a bug, but no point in reporting it, we'll just get the same old canned answer.
Use 8 hover tanks, with these att/def bonuses you must be able to smack entire Arctic continental map.

DeletedUser103223

Yeah 8 Hover's can cut thru the AA continental map like butter. The only problem sectors are when u run into 4 raiders and 4 plasma, but very few of those to fight. They nerfed the Rail guns and turned that turned the hover tanks into the best unit to fight with on the continental map

DeletedUser109476

i have finally got myself to the future era only to find the rail guns power has been decreased. My main complaint is that players that have been playing longer have had the advantage of this weapon since it came in over 12 months ago. Now players like myself who have started at a later time do not receive the same advantage. I enjoy the fighting part of this game the most and not to get the same advantage as other players just because they started before me is unbelievably unfair.

DeletedUser100832

now hover tanks are overpowered instead of RG's, get some of those and you'll kick it

Andrew420

Major
now hover tanks are overpowered instead of RG's,
Not in the future era especially against troops that ignore stealth
In AA province of map I win with hover tanks
Fighting in FE GE I win more fights with my champs than with HT
I don't know how they rate in FE GvG because I don't waste my time with that crap

DeletedUser100832

yeah, RG's still damage them a lot, but can only fire once every two turns, take the RG's out with your tanks and you are home and dry

if it's a problem, go with 1 tank 1 RG 6 rogues, worked for me every time in FE GE