• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Changing guild founder/leader

• Thread starter DeletedUser12226
  • Start date

DeletedUser12226

I'm unable to change guild members to Founder/ Leader, or change my own title, anybody got any ideas?

I'm guessing its because the original founder is still in the guild and only he can? (The original founder has quit the game but stayed in the guild).

DeletedUser

Hi sDLemming,

I took a look at your situation and everything seems fine to me. You have access to change titles, as well as modify the rights of other members of your guild.

Have you tried logging out and back in since you were made Founder? Reloading your browser often fixes things like this.

DeletedUser12226

*Slaps head* Duhh, yea sorted now cheers lol.

Thanks for the fast responces btw, excellent feedbak given ;)

DeletedUser

Hi, my guild's founders seems to have quit game but is still in guild, no one else in guild has administration rights; a number of us would like to continue with guild but cannot change anything....this has gone on for weeks, can you help!!! [Houndsmoore]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

There was some update in where if the found/leader went inactive, the person with the lowest player number (the number you see in parenthesis on Settings > About > Player, or in other words the first person to start this game in your guild​) will automatically get leader rights.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, have looked at settings > about> player and found number now what? when you say "the first person to start game in guild" what do you mean? and what do I have to do as no member other than the two missing founders have leader rights....

DeletedUser7719

Have you contacted every person in your guild? There has to be one person in there with a leader right if all the founders are inactive. If you did contact every person, you might as well try to get everyone to start another guild since you will never get to get the founder right. How long has your leader been inactive?

DeletedUser

There was some update in where if the found/leader went inactive, the person with the lowest player number (the number you see in parenthesis on Settings > About > Player, or in other words the first person to start this game in your guild​) will automatically get leader rights.

The update actually was referring to who got promoted to Founder if there was no longer a Founder in the guild (for example, the old founder's account was deleted for inactivity, or they deleted it themselves).

Currently, if your Founder simply stops logging in, nothing will happen. If you feel your Founder has been inactive long enough, you can submit a support ticket in game (right click anywhere, select "Contact Support") and let us know, and we will help you out.