• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Champion of Dinegu

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date

DeletedUser12400

�����������������
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
LoodenFight Club96,000
No Boost.png
Erosennim-12,720
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
OVERTYPEMY JOURNAL606
No Boost.png
---
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
OVERTYPEMY JOURNAL1,011
No Boost.png
hint-3,486
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
naterichsterDark warriors1,008
No Boost.png
Erosennim-3,123
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
OVERTYPEMY JOURNAL2,455
No Boost.png
oshmy-5,029
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
loshmy-7,612
No Boost.png
---
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
apocalipster-12,720
No Boost.png
Zaradna-10,700
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
mickybluebish bash bosh16,912
No Boost.png
Erosennim-12,720
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
rusty_nailANNIHILATORS48,798
No Boost.png
---
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
MaR10Balkan Knights22,737
No Boost.png
---
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
Gate2Fight Club76,800
No Boost.png
---
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
LoodenFight Club96,000
No Boost.png
---
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
---
No Boost.png
---
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
---
No Boost.png
---
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
---
No Boost.png
---
+/-PlayerGuildPoints
Boost.png
---
No Boost.png
---
VztULnb.png

CHAMPION OF DINEGU
Would you like some recognition of your courageous fighting on the battle field and to be granted the ''Grand Champion of Dinegu'' title? This is your chance and remember this above all: our gods are watching! Make sure they are not ashamed!
World Champion.png

GRAND CHAMPION OF DINEGU [TR]
pvp_bronzeage.png

Bronze Age
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_ironage.png

Iron Age
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_earlymiddleage.png

Early Middle Age
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_highmiddleage.png

High Middle Age
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_latemiddleage.png

Late Middle Age
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_colonialage.png

Colonial Age
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_industrialage.png

Industrial Age
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_progressiveera.png

Progressive Era
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_modernera.png

Modern Era
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_postmodernera.png

Postmodern Era
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_contemporaryera.png

Contemporary Era
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_tomorrowera.png

Tommorow Era
Champion of Dinegu
pvp_futureera.png

Future Era
Champion of Dinegu
bKOPlhW.png

Arctic Future
Champion of Dinegu
v6SwHbJ.png

Oceanic Future
Champion of Dinegu

[/TR]
Logo.Forge_Of_Empires.png

To participate you must post a screenshot of your battle result and information in your world forum.
Information that is not presented correctly will not be updated.

FAQ: How To Participate

Post a screenshot of battle result. If you're not sure how to take a screenshot, please click here for a guide.
The players without a military boost participate separately from the ones with a military boost.
+/- column shows the two categories with military boost (crossed swords) and without a boost.
Best overall battle result will be granted the ''Grand Champion of Dinegu'' title.

You can find other world champions here:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - R - S

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

I hardly play Dinegu too much, but last sunday 5 days ago I conquered some map there and had an outcome I was really proud of and took a screenshot. It's not really about how much PvP points I gained, it is about opposition having so much fast units and I still managed to keep losses so low that it would have been a good fight even before the latest military upgrade patch, but now it was just brilliant(very favoreble battlefield though, but as a map fight it so for every player).

Btw the patches and upgrades to game makes stuff really easy to cheat. I also have some older screenshots in my computer, like killing 8 LMA units with archers without any losses etc. So how can you confirm that anyone doesn't cheat? Also I belive over time some units points values have changed etc things, I think some units used to be really unbalanced in regards to points gained .

hint2, iron age
Hint2en4IA.jpg

Sorry I did not mean the 0.13 patch, I meant the latest military upgrade that happened like 2.5(I think) weeks ago. If you are someone killing everyone effortlessly every day with LMA troops, you may have not even noticed, but they made some huge changes. It is a lot more difficult now to fight troops more advanced than you. The bonuses they got against you, both terrain and unit bonuses, the values of those are now multiplied by age values rather than staying constant. Plus horses got a defense bonus against short range, heavy melee got a defense bonus instead of attack from being on grass etc etc. Overall it is now much more balanced, but also harder. Espeically for the most commonly used long+short range tactic, simply because almost everthing advanced dies much harder now and manages to reach you much easyer. I play mostly en5 and I ran the map there with archers and ballistas, I think I took my first LMA provinces even before I reached EMA with my town. I mean even most of the LMA fights were walkovers, it was only the heavy horse+cannon combos that made me stop. I semi-dropped en4 though when en5 started, but still playing it at times and am still in middle of HMA with my map there. And those battles are really challenging and fun now, it is a HUGE difference between fighting now and fighting 3 weeks ago.

DeletedUser7137

Very, very nice winning points..I didn't know about this or I would've taken a screenshot of my 3700 points for EMA category..Well, now that I know, I'll be sure to take a screenshot next time...

Erosennim, Early Middle Ages, 3123 points
foe battle1.png

Not much, the best I can do for now..:o

DeletedUser

Dinegu, smijatov, LMA, 4369
LMA2.jpg

Dinegu, smijatov, CA, 5549
CA3.jpg

DeletedUser7137

Erosennim, Late Middle Ages, 4498
Dinegu LMA1.jpg

A slight increase in points.
Erosennim, Late Middle Ages, 4506
Dinegu LMA2.jpg

Another increase :o
Erosennim, Late Middle Ages, 4666
Dinegu LMA3.jpg

Erosennim, LMA, 4863
Dinegu LMA5.jpg

Erosennim, LMA, 5156
Dinegu LMA6.jpg

Btw, is this thread is still alive?

DeletedUser

Its also the highest score in all worlds, Maybe we should have an overall world champion ;)